The 10 Essential Qualities of Leadership
What you'll learn
- How to create strategies which boost productivity and motivation.
- Create an influential and healthy work culture for yourself & your team.
- Reframe leadership so that it is serving, not self-serving.
- Gain clarity and grow as a leader.
- No previous experience or education is required to join in this course.
- Students are encouraged to take notes (for self-reflection only).
- This course can be studied anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- An MP3 version is also accessible for those who like to learn 'on the go'.
- Access your training course from a tablet, smartphone, or desktop.
- Additional PDF materials are included to further your learning.
Contrary to popular belief, leadership isn’t about holding authority or dictating outcomes. Leadership is a complex and selfless act of service which requires skill, human understanding, and self-awareness.
If you are looking for a course which breaks the concept of leadership down to its fundamental, human qualities, this course is for you.
Paul Scanlon has studied leadership and the art of influence for over three decades. He has curated this course according to the gold standards of leadership he has observed, studied and implemented over his life.
In this course, Paul will share with you the essential qualities of highly influential, successful and impactful leaders. Paul’s unique approach takes a look at leadership from an internal, psychological perspective. It covers everything from analysing the psychology underlying particular leadership styles to differentiating between your core competencies as a leader and your authority.
Paul’s course forces you to look deep within yourself as a leader and recognise your strengths, weaknesses and areas of growth, whilst also giving an insight into how you can revolutionise the art of leadership through service to others.
In this course you will learn:
How to sculpt your dream career and team.
How to create a sustainable, progressive, healthy work culture.
How to gain self-clarity and grow authentically as a leader.
How to avoid burnout.
The difference between your core competency and your authority as a leader.
And much, much more.
Who this course is for:
- Leaders of small and large teams and businesses.
- Professionals who want to delve deeper into uncovering their motivations behind being a leader.
- Entrepreneurs and professionals who want to learn more about human behaviour and how to connect with others as an authentic and inspiring leader.
- This ‘The 10 Essential Qualities of Leadership’ course is open to all. It can be studied by itself or alongside another course by Paul, such as Revolutionary Leadership: How Servant Leadership Will Change The World.
Following 30+ years working in the not for profit sector Paul has transitioned into a season of empowering and building people through his signature events, mentoring and courses on communication, leadership and personal development.
He now focuses on these passions –
Communication, Leadership, Mentorship and Personal Development.
Paul’s unique ability to make complex things simple is a hallmark of his skill as a communicator. His belief that it’s more important to grow people than things combined with his innate ability to walk in other people's shoes creates a rare sense of connection with his audiences and followers.
His down to earth what he calls ‘wisdom for life’ approach to learning has put him in demand as a keynote speaker all over the world.
He believes that there is greatness in everyone but that most will never discover it without the help of a mentor.
Paul has committed this season of his life to helping people and organisations not to get stuck in old versions of themselves. He speaks to tens of thousands live annually and many more through his online and social media platforms.
He believes that your best life is yet to come if we know how to access it.