The 10 Day iPhone App Bootcamp - NEW iOS 12 and Xcode 10
What you'll learn
- Submit Your Own App to the App Store!
- Become a Swift 4 Programmer
- Industry Tips Like How to Get a Job and Make Money from Your Apps
- Create a Bitcoin Price Tracking App
- Create a ToDo List App
- Create a Joke Bank App
- Create a Photo Based Collector App
- Create an App With Machine Learning
- Must have a Mac Computer
- No previous knowledge required :)
Welcome to the 10-day iPhone App Bootcamp! If you're looking for a course that is fun and gets straight to the point, then this is the course for you. This course will give brand-new programmers all of the skills that they need to create an app and submit it to the app store in just 10 days!
Other mega courses on Udemy offer 40+ hours of video content, but I wanted to create a course that was more manageable for beginners and didn't include any fluff. In each video I dive straight into the topic, and don't waste your time going over things that you don't really need. I only focus on the essentials, and I give you hands-on practice so that you can easily master the things we are learning!
This course is designed to be taken over a 10-day period, with 1-2 hours dedicated to learning each day. This course is easy to commit to because you won't get overwhelmed with a mountain of content, and you don't need to quit your day job to learn how to code!
Over the past four years I've taught over 90,000 people how to code, and I am a self-taught programmer so I know what it feels like to start from scratch. I care about your learning, but even more importantly... I care about you! I know your time is valuable, so I promise not to waste it.
Together we will use Swift 4 and Xcode 10 to create iOS 12 apps. On June 4, 2018, Apple announced iOS 12, which means that this is the most up-to-date course on Udemy for iPhone programmers! I will teach you step-by-step everything you need to know, and in just 10 days you will be able to build beautiful iOS 12 apps that will impress future or current employers, family, and friends. It's up to you… would you rather spend your next 10 days learning an awesome new skill or watching Netflix? ;)
Our ten-day schedule will look like this:
- Day 1 - The Fundamentals. Write your first line of Swift and begin working with Xcode
- Day 2 - More Swift. Create a Tip Calculator and learn more Swift
- Day 3 - Joke Bank App. Learn about TableViews while creating an app to remember great jokes!
- Day 4 - Advanced Swift. Functions, Classes and Methods. Apply these skills to the Joke Bank App
- Day 5 - ToDo List. Create a functional ToDo List app
- Day 6 - CoreData. Adding CoreData to our ToDo app to save our items
- Day 7 - Images and the Camera. Add images to an app and allow users to take a photo
- Day 8 - Bitcoin Price Tracker. Make an app that connects with an API to display real-time Bitcoin prices
- Day 9 - Machine Learning. Use the new CoreML 2 to learn the basics of machine learning
- Day 10 - App Store. Submit your own app to the App Store and learn how to make money with iOS
Easy enough, eh?
Well, let's get started! Don't waste your time scouring the internet and trying
to piece together how to learn to code on your own. Invest in yourself, and allow me to teach you
iOS programming while having fun.
Course material is regularly refreshed to include all of the newest updates and information, and since you’re granted lifetime access upon registering, you can rely on this course to keep your programming skills on the cutting edge. Additionally, I have made this course downloadable, so you can work through the class offline, making it as convenient as possible for you! Most instructors won't allow this, but I want you to be able to enjoy this course in whichever way is best for you :)
Feel free to take a free preview of this course to see if it's a good fit for you. I am so confident that you will love my course, that I even offer a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose, so come join me and let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to make an iPhone App
- Complete beginners to programming
Hi! I'm Nick, and I love to code. About five years ago I decided that I wanted to learn to code, but I had limited access to programming resources, and I was getting frustrated with all of the YouTube videos and online tutorials out there. I experimented, struggled, and definitely failed a lot, but I finally got the hang of it, so I decided that I wanted to change the way that people learned to code, and I started teaching. My experience as an online student has directly influenced my teaching style, because I know what it is like to be in your shoes.
Apple announced their new programming language, Swift, in 2014, I made my big online teaching debut and created the
internet's first Swift course. Since that time, I have
become a full-time online instructor and I now have courses not only in Swift,
but also in iOS, Android, Django, Kotlin, Python, HTML, Blockchain, etc. I have also created five iOS apps from scratch that are currently live in the App Store and are being used by thousands of users worldwide.
I love sharing my excitement for coding with my students, and I try to make learning as fun and as easy as possible. Thanks for being part of my coding community!