Welcome to the 10-day iPhone App Bootcamp! If you're looking
for a course that is fun and gets straight to the point, then this is the
course for you. This course will give brand-new programmers all of the skills
that they need to create an app and submit it to the app store in just 10 days!
Other mega courses
on Udemy offer 40+ hours of video content, but I wanted to create a course that
was more manageable for beginners and didn't include any fluff. In each video I
dive straight into the topic, and don't waste
your time going over things that you don't really need. I only focus on
the essentials, and I give you hands-on practice so that you can easily master
the things we are learning!
This course is
designed to be taken over a 10-day period, with 1-2 hours dedicated to learning
each day. This course is easy to commit to because you won't get overwhelmed with a mountain of content, and you
don't need to quit your day job to learn how to code!
Over the past four
years I've taught over 90,000 people how to code, and I am a self-taught
programmer so I know what it feels like to start from scratch. I care about
your learning, but even more importantly... I care
about you! I know your time is valuable, so I promise not to waste
Together we will use
Swift 4 and Xcode 10 to create iOS 12 apps. On June 4, 2018, Apple announced
iOS 12, which means that this is the most up-to-date course on Udemy for iPhone
programmers! I will teach you step-by-step everything you need to know, and in
just 10 days you will be able to build beautiful iOS 12 apps that will impress
future or current employers, family, and friends. It's up to you… would you
rather spend your next 10 days learning an awesome new skill or watching
Our ten-day schedule
will look like this:
- Day 1 - The Fundamentals. Write your first line of Swift and begin working with Xcode
- Day 2 - More Swift. Create a Tip Calculator and learn more Swift
- Day 3 - Joke Bank App. Learn about TableViews while creating an app to remember great jokes!
- Day 4 - Advanced Swift. Functions, Classes and Methods. Apply these skills to the Joke Bank App
- Day 5 - ToDo List. Create a functional ToDo List app
- Day 6 - CoreData. Adding CoreData to our ToDo app to save our items
- Day 7 - Images and the Camera. Add images to an app and allow users to take a photo
- Day 8 - Bitcoin Price Tracker. Make an app that connects with an API to display real-time Bitcoin prices
- Day 9 - Machine Learning. Use the new CoreML 2 to learn the basics of machine learning
- Day 10 - App Store. Submit your own app to the App Store and learn how to make money with iOS
Easy enough, eh?
Well, let's get started! Don't waste your time scouring the internet and trying
to piece together how to learn to code on your own. Invest in yourself, and allow me to teach you
iOS programming while having fun.
material is regularly refreshed to include all of the newest updates and
information, and since you’re granted lifetime access upon registering, you can
rely on this course to keep your programming skills on the cutting edge.
Additionally, I have made this course downloadable, so you can work through the
class offline, making it as convenient as possible for you! Most
instructors won't allow this, but I want you to be able to enjoy this course in
whichever way is best for you :)
Feel free to take a free
preview of this course to see if it's a good fit for you. I am so confident that you will love my course, that I
even offer a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee. You have nothing to
lose, so come join me and let's get started!