What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will understand the 4 universal social and communication styles that everyone falls into.
- By the end of this course you will know how to flex your style to improve your personal and professional communication style at work or in social situations.
- By the end of this course you will understand how those around you who have different style preferences, prefer to give and receive information.
- By the end of the course you will be able to deal with situations that might have caused conflict in a very different manner.
- You need a computer as this program is all videos. Access to a printer would be great so you can work through the material with the handouts provided.
In this course the learner will understand the 4 basic styles of communication, social interaction and how all people have preferences in their personal presentation styles.
The learner will get to assess their own style and that of their friends & colleagues from observation and pastbehaviouralhistory. This program is presented in a fun and interesting manner, however the applications of this learning are significant.
The learner will find out their personal preferences and will understand how to approach people and situations differently for maximum impact. The learner will discover how to adjust their approach to the various styles to ensure their message and needs are met.
Not only will the learner come away with a fresh perspective on their personal style but will also understand how others preferences impact them.
This is an ideal team building or project team program, as research and experience show that the perfect team has all four types present and each type brings strengths to the group.
We will look at the four styles in detail, how they like to communicate, how they like to give and receive information, and how they like to process information.
This program is in 7 modules that have video to teach the program and handouts to support the learner. Each module will run about 15 minutes and the assessment takes approximately 10 minutes.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in self development.
- People who are interested in developing stronger interpersonal relationships.
- People who are interested in being successful at work, socially and in relationships.
I have been a recovering executive within the high tech industry for over 6 years now. In that time I have a business coach while writing a business planning book. I have been continually updating my skills in the social media area through a series of online and live courses. I have studied with the best internet marketers in the US and run a series of small businesses online. I have now added Udemy to my list of things I am doing.
My love of information and technology drives me to continually challenge my thinking and services all the time. To Learn is to Live.