Thank & Grow Rich Workbook
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Incorporate gratitude practices into their everyday life.
- Complete a 30 day gratitude challenge of their choice.
- Put into practice the concepts taught in Thank & Grow Rich by Pam Grout.
- You should have read Thank & Grow Rich but not absolutely necessary. You can still benefit from this course without having read the book.
This course enables you to put what Pam Grout teaches in Thank & Grow Rich into practice. This course follows the published book and comes with a PDF workbook.
If you read Thank & Grow Rich and were overwhelmed by the content, then this book will help you sort through the 27 Party Games that Grout details. If you haven't read the book, this course will outline the book and walk you through each of the Party Games and how to use them to increase your feelings of gratitude.
The intent of the course is to raise your energy level by helping you focus on all the things that are going right in your life or COULD go right in your life. You will find the confidence and the enthusiasm to move forward and see what the Universe has in store for you.
You do need to subscribe to the Law of Attraction to truly understand this book and gain benefit from it. I have tried several of the Party Games from the book and had great results. I will share my stories as we go through the course.
This course also comes with a 100+ page workbook in PDF form so that you can do the exercises mentioned in the course. Be sure to look in the BONUS section for the guide.
- Anyone who wants to be more thankful.
- Anyone who is aware that being grateful can change your life.
- Anyone who wants to change their life in a positive way.
In this course you will learn the concepts presented in the book Thank & Grow Rich by Pam Grout. This course is intended to help you put into practice what you learned in the book. If you haven't read the book, there is enough detail in this course to bring you up to speed. I summarize her points and focus on her Party Games which is what she calls the action exercises.
In this lesson you will learn what the shortcomings of the book were and how I address them. This course does not exactly follow the book so be sure to watch this lesson if you have read the book.