Thai Language Words, Phrases & Pronunciation Easy Course
What you'll learn
- Understand dozens of basic Thai words
- Have a better understanding of the history of the Thai langauge
- Have practiced, and be able to speak, dozens of Thai words and phrases
- Students should have an interest in learning the Thai language
- No special materials are needed - the course uses standard video on the Udemy platform
Learn dozens of Thai words, presented on-screen in English and in Thai, and spoken by a native Thai speaker. The 44 letters of the Thai alphabet are also covered - new! - added in 2015. There is also a video about the history and culture of the Thai language.
The course lessons can be taken in any order, and you can come back and review them to continue to improve your language skills. The course will take you under an hour to complete, although you are encouraged to review the material until it is familiar.
If you are looking for a course which helps you start, or continue, to improve you Thai knowledge, this course is for you. The course has common, useful words which are spoken by a native Thai speaker.
Here is a summary of the lessons:
- A - Adjectives
- B - Basic and Useful Phrases
- C - Common Short Questions
- D – Direction
- E – Easy, Useful Verbs
- F – Fun Sentences
- G - Greeting
- H - How to Ask a Question, or Make a Negative Phrase
- I, You, Yes, No
- L – Locations
- M - Movement
- Alphabet, History & Information about the Thai language
The course is complete, and other materials and bonus items are being prepared to further enhance the course for students who sign up and enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- Thai language students who are beginner to low-intermediate level of ability
- People looking to improve their Thai language comprehension - whether already in Thailand or studying anywhere in the world.
A team of people united to bring you courses about Thailand - the language, the people, and the culture. We are the Thai Languages Team.
Our team strives to teach our students useful skills using easy-to-learn methods. We also enjoy sharing our passion. We create our lessons with an emphasis on practical knowledge.
Our primary instructor - J - has experience teaching both English and Thai languages, in the USA and in Thailand. She is a native Thai speaker, and also does English-Thai translation services for clients.
Our team has experience with creating many successful online courses, and in teaching English, Thai, and other languages such as Korean. We also have been students at one point, so we understand the student experience too! We believe our online course lesson provide an easy way for students to learn at their own pace.