Thai Foot Reflexology Massage Certificate Course
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of how to give a Thai foot reflexology massage so that, if you want, you can have your own reflexology business
- After completing this Thai reflexology course you will know where the reflex points are on the feet and also know how to stimulate them using Thai reflexology techniques
- After completing this Thai reflexology course you will know how to do the Thai reflexology leg massage sequence to stimulate the body's energy systems
- After completing this Thai reflexology course you will understand the contraindications to doing this reflexology treatment and also have a thorough understanding as to how to treat the client from the minute they walk through your door
- After completing this Thai reflexology course you will know how to treat people with muscle and joint pain and know the acupressure points to enhance the treatment even further using these amazing Thai reflexology techniques
- It would be helpful to buy a Thai reflexology massage stick but it is not essential as there are other things that you can use instead
- To do Thai reflexology, you may use a bed, a comfortable chair, a massage table, a sofa or as they do in many places in Thailand-a reclining chair
- Also, for Thai reflexology you will also need two to three small towels and some cream or oil to massage with( I simply used moisturizer)
- Although, in Thai reflexology it is not essential, but I recommend a bowl to put the feet in or a foot massage bath or simply just use some wet wipes
What people are saying:
"I've been doing traditional reflexology for 19 years as a massage professional and wanted to compare Thai reflexology with what I'd learned. Mark's course is excellent, both for the professional practitioner and for a person interested in offering a session to friends and family. ." K.M.
"What an AMAZING reflexology course, so full of information, I have been practicing Reflexology and Thai foot massage since 2012, and I still learned a lot from this course, I have already enrolled for some of Marks other courses" S.S.
"These reflexology courses are a breath of fresh air for a therapist!" N.M.
Learn Thai foot reflexology massage to treat your friends, family, partner or your massage clients. It is easy, simple and a joy to do. You will have them begging for more!
By the end of this course, you will have the skills to start up your own reflexology business and start earning money as a reflexologist. Wouldn't it be great to earn extra money or begin a new career?
There is a very good reason that Thai foot reflexologists are employed in the best spas throughout the world-the Thai foot reflexology treatments are simply world class!
Mark studied traditional foot reflexology but then studied the Thai foot reflexology system and saw that not only was their system way more complete but it also made more sense as a form of treatment over traditional foot reflexology.
Now, for the first time on Udemy, you can learn this unique system of treating the feet and the legs which in turn is treating the whole body.
By taking this online Thai foot reflexology massage course you will :
increase your client base in your massage clinic or spa by offering something many other places do not offer. There are very few people offering Thai foot reflexology massage outside of Thailand.
You will be able to use Thai foot reflexology on your friends, your partner or your family and have them begging for you to continue.They will absolutely love this form of foot massage!
You will not get tired doing Thai foot reflexology because they do not overuse their thumbs like it is taught in the traditional foot reflexology system so you will not get injured.
You will learn all about the energy lines and how to stimulate the specific reflexology points.
You will know how to correctly use your bodyweight and treat with their way of gently rocking back and forwards in time to your heartbeat.
you will learn advanced Thai reflexology massage techniques to treat muscular and joint pain.
In this Thai foot reflexology massage course, Mark guides you step by step through the movements, techniques, mobilizations, reflex points and energy lines. He explains why, when it comes to foot reflexology, the Thai foot reflexology system is second to none.
Thai foot reflexology massage has been performed in Thailand for thousands of years as a complete holistic treatment for body, mind and spirit. It is seen as a way to remain healthy and not simply an indulgence. Not only do they treat the reflex points on the feet but also they massage the energy lines(called sen)on the legs to balance and stimulate the movement of energy throughout the body.
If you are already treating people with traditional foot reflexology as a massage therapist or would just like to offer foot reflexology to your clients then I urge you to try this course.
This will be a fabulous treatment that you can offer your clients and have them begging for more!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805)
On completion of this course you will receive a certificate from the Isla Verde Spa Training Academy and also be eligible to join to CTAA if you so desire.
All of Mark's Course are accredited with the CTAA (Complementary Therapists Accredited Association).
On completion of this course, you will have access to join the CTAA if you please. As a member of the CTAA you will receive these benefits:
A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner.
Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance with your membership (subject to their Insurance Partners)
Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
Free CTAA Directory Listing
Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- This Thai reflexology course is for people that would really like to know how to give an amazing Thai reflexology massage to their massage clients, their friends, family or partner.
- This Thai reflexology course will give you all of the skills needed to begin treating people so that you can have your own Thai reflexology business!
Welcome to my course! Here is a little bit about the course and why I chose Thai Reflexology
I have created a Facebook group that is for educational purposes so you can ask questions and either I or other students will answer. You can share information and it really is so that we can all help each other to learn, share and have fun.
Download this from the resources if you would like as it is a summary of what you will be learning in this section so that you can refer to it if you need to. Also, I have supplied you with a client intake form and also the contraindications to Thai reflexology.
It is vital that you do these things each and every time when you treat a person
Now we start to work the lower leg by doing some lovely massage techniques
You are going to now get a detailed look at how to help someone with muscle and joint pains. I also talk about treating the hands as well. You do not have to do my hand reflexology course to do these treatments. If you simply look at the hand reflexology charts and use the same techniques that you have used on the feet you will be absolutely fine.
When I talk about stimulating the different areas, this is what I mean by it.
The first thing about treating back pain and sciatica is knowing how that person may be harming their backs. Education is key!