Textiles and Weaving Fashion Design (Basics of Textiles)
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals of textiles
- Fibre Classification - Types, Processing, Properties and Use of different materials (cotton, silk, jute, etc.)
- Classification of Mineral Fibres and its use
- Introduction to yarn
- Fundamentals of weaving
- No requirements
The Basics of Textiles course provides insights on fundamentals of textiles. It helps students get an in-depth understanding of fabric, its types, its classification, its properties, and its industrial application.
There are a variety of materials available in the market today. The use of fabrics depends on the purpose of the event. While cotton is commonly used for casual wear, glossy material is used for party wear. More often than not, it can be really difficult to choose a fabric according to the purpose of deliverables. The valuable insights in this course will guide you through the same.
The course additionally covers the fundamentals of yarn and weaving. The course sheds light on connection between the two, and how the processes are interlinked yet different.
This course will guide you to understand different fabric types, classification of materials, which properties separate one material from the other, color characteristics, and where and how are these materials used in the industry.
Beginners to intermediate to advanced professionals, being equipped with information on textiles is a must for every fashion designer, stylist, merchandiser, manager, and blogger.
This course is strategically designed to help students gain sound knowledge about the textile industry in an easy-to-understand language and engaging video content.
Who this course is for:
- 1. Anyone Who Wants to Learn Fashion designing
- 2. Aspiring and professional artists, students, and fashion designers, fashion stylists, fashion managers, fashion merchandisers, and fashion bloggers
- 3. Anyone who wants knowledge about different aspects of Fashion Designing
- 4. Enthusiasts who want to pursue a career in different domains of Fashion Design
- 5. For all entry level to advanced Fashion Designers
Indian Design League is one of its kind edtech training academy which offers creative and cutting-edge courses right at your fingertips. IDL provides access to exemplary quality of online learning, resources, and instructors and you can learn anywhere, anytime. The courses at IDL are intricately designed as per competent industry standards and the language is easy to understand.