Copywriting Rules: the Art of Creative Copywriting for all!
What you'll learn
- Copywriting for your business: write engaging texts for ads in any kind of media
- Copywriting for better understanding: analyze existing copywriting materials and understand how to improve them
- Copywriting in visual ads: create engaging ads with the help of right combination of copy and pictures
- Copywriting that works like magic: learn how to use people's imagination and make it work for you
- Understand the main principles of creative copywriting
- How to write copy that sells
- No special requirements, just your desire to develop your copywriting skills
Copywriting truth: people don't read ads. People read what interests them, and sometimes it's an ad.
Copywriting tricks for engaging people with your messages
Copywriting tricks that will help you stand out from the crowd when thousands of advertising messages keep on screaming at your customers from every corner every day
Copywriting strategy for supporting a picture in visual communications to make them even stronger together
Spark interest and hold it with the help of copywriting
What principles of humor can you use in your copywriting?
How copywriting could help you use people's imagination?
Step-by-step we'll consider these topics and many other ones to find a perfect formula for a successful advertisement message. During the course, I'm going to give you the main principles of creative copywriting I've been using for 15 years of my career as a creative copywriter at the world's top agencies and keep on using them in a new digital era. Till the end of the course, you’ll be able to analyze your ideas and the ideas of your copywriters. You’ll know how to improve them, how you can make them work, and help you to achieve your goals. I’ll teach you how to use some tricks from the most successful writers and legendary advertisement people. You’ll understand the principles of successful copywriting and start using them right away in your communication campaigns in any media including SMM, digital communication channels, outdoor, video scripts, etc. No matter what kind of media you use - the main principles of creative copywriting will work in any of them.
Who this course is for:
- Junior copywriters, social media copywriters, also - creative agency people (even not from creative departments)
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use their creativity in copywriting and developing engaging ideas
- Businesses or entrepreneurs looking to improve their marketing strategy with better copywriting
- Copywriting enthusiasts - people who want to learn more about the power of words
I'm a copy-based creative director, a copywriter, and a storyteller with a solid agency background and more than 15 years of experience in developing ideas for all kinds of media. In addition, I'm a creativity-addicted junkie. Sure, I'm a goal-oriented guy, but I love the creative process itself.
Accounts I worked on during my career include such famous and global brands as Coca-Cola, Fanta, Carling, Raiffeisen Bank, Ardo, Honda, AXA Insurance, Metro Cash&Carry, Citroёn, Invisalign, Jacobs, Dirol, Roshen.
My portfolio? - Behance (dot) net/Mammoths-Not-Dead