10 in 1 Course : Text to Image AI Art Generators Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Basics of Text to Image AI Generators
- Different Tools to create Image/Art from Prompt, like Canva, Leonardo, Microsoft Designer etc
- How to write descriptive prompts to generate the expected image
- Advanced topics like Negative Prompts, Upscaling Image, Training Models etc.
- No experience needed, we will learn everything from the scratch !
Are you ready to explore the cutting-edge world of AI art generation? Our exciting new course on text to image AI art generators is the perfect opportunity to learn about this exciting technology and its many applications.
AI image generators have been brewing (generating?) up a storm for the past year. If you've been on social media, watched prime time news shows, or read a magazine, AI-generated images have been impossible to miss. They're everywhere, and it's easy to see why: the tools necessary to make them are now good—and available to the public. If you want to join in the fun, or add some AI-powered features to your business workflows, the apps in this course will give you what you're looking for.
In this course, we'll explore the latest tools for generating stunning images from text input. You'll learn about the different websites/tools for AI art generation, writing creative prompts and customizing the output to suit your needs.
But that's not all! This is a combined course that covers many tools in one comprehensive package. We will cover tools like Bing, Canva, Microsoft Designer, Blue Willow, Leonardo etc.
And the best part? You'll receive a certificate upon completion of the course, recognizing your mastery of this cutting-edge technology. Whether you're an artist, a researcher, a developer, a business professional, or a student, this course is the perfect opportunity to explore the exciting world of AI art generation and gain practical experience with the latest tools and techniques.
So why wait? Sign up now and join us on a thrilling journey of discovery and creativity!
Who this course is for:
- Artists and designers interested in exploring new forms of creativity
- Researchers and academics interested in AI and machine learning
- Developers and programmers interested in working with AI and computer vision
- Business professionals interested in exploring new opportunities in the creative industries
- Students and learners interested in exploring emerging technologies
Studied Engineering, worked in 4 MNCs by far, and traveled across the Globe for work. Currently in the role of Analyst/Developer in a reputed Organization. Loves teaching, loves learning. Here to share Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Business Intelligence, Data Science and other Software Development tips.
Motto of life : Sky above me. Earth below me. Fire within me.