Learn Text Mining using R
What you'll learn
- Help a non-technical audience conduct text mining
- Help them find patterns and trends in their writing and apply the tool on any text documents they can get their hands on.
- You should know how to open a file, type into it and save the file
- You do not need to know how to program, just the ability to follow simple instructions
- We use the R software package which is an open source software (free software). Installation and setup instructions are included in the course
What is Text mining? As simple as it may sound, text mining involves deriving important, high quality information from text. What do we get from this high quality information? Pretty much anything; text categorization, sentiment analysis, document summarization to name a few.
We’ve made sure you don’t get lost in the programming and technical details by providing you with our pre-coded open-source software.
Who this course is for:
- Content writers
- Anybody whose job involves writing content regularly
We are an Analytics firm committed to developing intellectual property that will help individuals and their organisation take smarter decisions every day. ATI, the education arm of Redwood Associates has helped 200 companies and over 15000 individuals speak the language of DATA
The founder Gautam Munshi has nearly two decades of high performance analytics experience. His strong belief that anyone can become an analyst has led him to build a team of 12 - a group of math geeks, techies, musicians, comedians, beer enthusiasts, agriculturists, geneticists, teachers and bankers,who have the gumption that they can make a difference and truly believe that analytics can influence and make a huge impact on a day-day basis. It is this diverse lot that brings Analytics to the mind space of every individual. You can view their moments in the lime light here and follow them on Facebook