Tetra's Creative Guide to Software Testing and Exploration
What you'll learn
- Understand the core principles of quality, testing, and best QA practices in today's workplace
- What, where, and how software testing fits in the big picture of an agile team
- Describe Black Box Testing Techniques (ECP, BVT, STA, and more)
- Describe White Box Testing Techniques (Data and Control Flow Testing)
- Types of Exploratory Testing and Methodologies
- The Cost of Poor Quality with the Therac-25 Bug Case Study
- Have an open-mind to learn new things or see testing in a different perspective.
- An interest in software testing or software development.
- A passion for embracing automation and a quality first mindset.
TETRA's (The Entrance To Really Awesome) Creative Guide to Software Testing & Exploration starts here!
Are you a software testing & QA enthusiast? Or a software developer who wants to empower their testing skills? Or none of the above but just want to thrive a career in the field of software engineering & technology?
I believe that thriving in a career in software technology, development, and testing requires strong testing skills.
By the end of this course, you will be a much stronger software engineer by honing your quality mindset throughout your working career.
This is not another boring software testing guide.
It eliminates much of the dry material in a traditional education or certification for software testing. Your instructor, Tetra Quality follows an unconventional approach to teaching software testing and QA by focusing on improving your quality mindset through teaching important testing principles.
Learn how to become a strong software tester and team member by learning about different industry experts perspectives in the field of software engineering, the 3 tenets of quality, core values of testing, what is exploratory testing, why we do it, and finally, best practices and QA techniques that help guide your software testing to help your organization achieve strong quality software.
Thanks for all the fish!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in learning the basics of software testing
- Software Developers, Engineers, and Testers
- Stakeholders in Management, Product, Sales, and Marketing that want to conceptualize, plan, release, and sell high quality products
Welcome to my channel fisherman! I've been a quality-focused and professional software developer for over 5 years. I'm passionate in all things technology and teaching software testing concepts in a concise way. Thanks for taking an interest in my courses and join me in growing the Tetra community! Feel free to contact me about any questions.