Test::Unit Framework: Unit Testing for Ruby
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Basic to Advance understanding of Unit Testing using Test Unit.
- Ready to use Test Unit with Automation Tool like Watir and Selenium
- Basic understanding of Ruby Programming Language
- Basic understanding of Unit testing
Test-unit (Test::Unit) is unit testing framework for Ruby, based on xUnit principles.
It allows writing tests, checking results and automated testing in Ruby.
This course will coverage to
- Test Unit Setup
- Basic of test unit
- Setup and teardown
- Write test cases using Test unit
test-unit 1.2.3 is the original test-unit, taken straight from the ruby distribution. It is being distributed as a gem to allow tool builders to use it as a stand-alone package. (The test framework in ruby is going to radically change very soon).
test-unit will be improved actively and may break compatiblity with test-unit 1.2.3. (We will not hope it if it isn't needed.)
Some features exist as separated gems like GUI test runner. (Tk, GTK+ and Fox) test-unit-full gem package provides for installing all test-unit related gems easily.
- Manual testers looking opportunity in Automation
- Automation tester working on Ruby Programming Language