Upper-Intermediate Level English Language Practice Test Sets
Are you able to
- ask and respond to simple, routine and predictable questions about personal information?
- communicate some basic needs in informal conversations?
- understand key words, some phrases, simple commands, and short sentences in simple conversations?
- read a simple text that is related to daily life and experience. Topics include routine events, descriptions of people, places and things and simple instructions, etc.?
- write a few sentences and phrases about topics that are familiar to the student: family, travel, food, health, etc.?
Your result will show some control over basic grammatical structures to communicate basic needs.
Maybe your level is Intermediate? Then, you are Conversant, and you have knowledge of vocabulary words, ability to speak simple phrases or sentences, have some difficulty understanding native speakers, elementary reading and writing skills.
You may consider that you have Upper-Intermediate Level. Then,
- demonstrate understanding of the main points in straightforward texts on familiar and unfamiliar topics to a satisfactory level of comprehension,
- can express opinions and feelings in online correspondence and respond to those of other people,
-or can demonstrate understanding of main ideas and some details of straight forward factual information in clear standard speech
Last but least you should think that you are Advanced English Language Speaker.
You communicate effectively in most daily practical and social situations at both concrete and abstract levels
Let's check your level. Pass rate is 70% correct answers...
Who this course is for:
- Upper-Intermediate Level English Language Speakers
Retail Store Manager with diversified experience into Textile Experience and Store Operations Specialist with multi-unit & category management experience and Data Analyst who loves to interpret and analyze data to drive growth with furnishing insights, analytics, and business intelligence needed to guide decisions.
I am also MCSA: BI Reporting and MCT.
I have taken all these exams in English.
To be useful on behalf of the community, I prepared some English Language Set of questions which will help interested users to check their language levels.