Scrum Testing: Learn Agile and Scrum Testing from A to Z NOW
What you'll learn
- Traditional vs. Agile Testing
- What are an agile tester and Management expectations?
- The agile testing mindset
- What is Agile Testing and Agile Test Plan?
- Agile Testing Strategies
- Agile Metrics
- The Agile Testing Quadrants
- Important guidelines before you start testing
- Testing Documents and Documentation
- QA challenges with agile software development
- Scrum Testing
- Role of Tester in Scrum
- Testing Activities in Scrum
- Test Reporting
- Agile Automation Testing
- How to automate in Agile Methodology
- Agile Automation Tools
- Automation Testing Concepts when Applied to Agile
- Risks of Automation in Agile
- Barriers to successful agile adoption by test teams
- Testing Toolkit
- Tips and Tricks for testers
- Agile Testing Interview Questions & Answers
- There are no pre-requisites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up
- It would be nice if you have some Agile and Scrum knowledge... but not necessary
Welcome to the course Scrum Testing: Learn Agile and Scrum Testing from A to Z NOW.
Software quality has many dimensions, each requiring a different testing approach.
How do we know all the different types of tests we need to do?
How do we know when we’re “done” testing?
Who does which tests and how in an agile environment?
I will explain important guidelines, techniques, tools, and best practices with ready-made templates so you can start your testing journey right after this course.
Why do we test? The answer might seem obvious, but in fact, it’s pretty complex. We test for a lot of reasons: to find bugs, to make sure the code is reliable, and sometimes just to see if the code’s usable. We do different types of testing to accomplish different goals.
In this course, I will make sure that you have considered all important types of tests that are needed to deliver value.
You will surely find some great things in this Course, in between the lines, namely, my passion invested into making my communication with you original, useful, and attractive.
Hi everyone, my name is Dejan. I am a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile coach, and trainer of trainers with more than 60 international certificates in different areas of IT.
Based on my previous experience, I have created this Course for beginners to help individuals and teams get better results with Agile and Scrum.
There are no pre-requisites for this Course. Everyone can join.
I explain everything from the ground up.
And I promise you that I will not waste your time, we will be very productive and efficient.
I hope you are passionate as I am for Agile and Scrum. And if you are, let’s dive in.
Introduction to the Agile Software Development
Traditional vs. Agile Testing
What are an agile tester and Management expectations
The agile testing mindset
What is Agile Testing and Agile Test Plan
Agile Testing Strategies
Agile Testing Quadrant 1
Agile Testing Quadrant 2
Agile Testing Quadrant 3
Agile Testing Quadrant 4
Important guidelines before you start testing
Testing Documents and Documentation
QA challenges with agile software development
Testing in Scrum
Agile Automation Testing
How to automate in Agile Methodology
Risks of Automation in Agile
Barriers to successful agile adoption by test teams
Agile Open-Source Test Tools
Tips and Tricks for testers
Agile Testing Interview Questions and Answers
Agile Testing Conclusion
Are you ready? Let's go.
Scrum Keywords and Phrases:
scrum test questions
scrum testing process
scrum testing meaning
scrum testing meaning
scrum testing life cycle
how to use scrum testing
how to test in scrum
how to test in scrum environment
how to test in agile
how is testing done in scrum
scrum in real life
scrum in practice
Scrum in Action
scrum example in real life
scrum real mode
how to apply scrum in real life
how to use scrum in everyday life
how to apply scrum
how to use scrum
how to use scrum in your daily life
how long are scrum sprints
how to improve scrum sprint
how to plan scrum sprints
how many sprints in a scrum
how to name sprints in scrum
how to calculate sprint in scrum
how to handle sprint in scrum
how to do sprints in scrum
how long are sprints in agile
how long should a scrum sprint be
scrum in practice
scrum events in practice
how scrum events work
how scrum events work in practice
how to improve scrum events
scrum events timebox
scrum events in order
how many scrum events are there
how to facilitate scrum events
scrum master certification,
what is scrum,
scrum master salary,
what is a scrum master,
certified scrum master,
scrum master jobs,
agile vs scrum,
Kanban vs scrum,
scrum master resume,
scrum project management,
scrum vs agile,
what is scrum master,
scrum vs kanban,
agile scrum methodology,
agile and scrum,
scrum master interview questions,
scrum master certification cost,
scrum master responsibilities,
scrum of scrums,
Who this course is for:
- People who got their first Agile Tester job and don't know where to start
- People who want to learn quickly about Scrum tester, Agile tester and Software development
- Senior executives who wish to actively promote agile concepts across business teams and to link those concepts directly to business-related outcomes
- People who want to learn why Agile is important
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
- Scrum testers
- Agile Testers
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
Master of Computer Science and Information Technology, Product Owner, Scrum Master, CIO, Agile Coach, Trainer of Trainers, Digital entrepreneur, Consultant, Project manager, with more than 60 international certificates in different areas of IT.
· Ability to set priorities and to work in a team,
· Sense of initiative and organization and sense of responsibility,
· Ability to work independently and without direct supervision,
· Good aspiration for developing existing knowledge and learning new things.
· Positive experience in teamwork,
· Tactful, good sense of humor, good self-control,
· Strong enthusiasm and positive energy
· Married, father of two children,
· Sport: Boxing, Tennis, bicycle, chess, table tennis.
· Hobby: Playing guitar (finished Music School) and singing, learning to play piano, long walks, Website design...