Real time Automation+Manual Interview Questions with Answers
What you'll learn
- You will get Real Time Interview questions which was asked in top MNC companies
- By end of this course, one should be able to attend any QA Automation Interviews with full confidence
- You will get all the resources in pdf format.
- You will be able to quickly revise all Your Java Concepts with Awesome Examples
- Students will be able to get their dream QA job
- Course is designed in Hindi so everyone could understand better.
- Detailed Discussion on Manual + Automation Interview Questions
- Student will be confident to answer most of the technical questions
- Students will have better understanding of why certain questions are asked and how to answer them
- After this course, you will crack any software testing interview.
- Explaining each question in a detailed manner
- Basic knowledge on Software testing
- Desire to get QA jobs
- Basic knowledge on QA Automation tools
- Familiarity and understanding of basic java terms
Gaurav Kadganchi: Nice explanation by Jaikishan sir, lot of concepts got cleared. He should make a new course on Manual & Automation testing live projects using different testing tools.
Md Naseem Baig: im MD NASEEM BAIG I LIKE THIS LINK VERY HELPFULL THANK U SO MUCH
Mukul Biswas: Session was very interesting
Keshav Gupta: tutorial is best must watch tutorial if you are facing any testing interview
Ritesh Vilas Sonawane: Amazing
shweta mahajan: So good
Tithi Adhikary: He is Amazing and videos are in very lucid form.
Claudio K Albertine: Decent course. In the intro some text in unknown language. rest is good so far
Prabhat Shukla: Great and will help surely
Janardan Kamat: Yes Course was very refreshing, nice and good topics covered.
And many more..
Updated on November 2022
How about Quickly Revising all the Important Software testing Concepts in just a few hours before an interview?
This course focuses on revising most Real-time interview questions around Testing. An interview is all about expressing your answers in a precise and proper way. You can have tons of knowledge, you must have done tons of coding but cracking an interview is a different ball game.
This course is a revision course where I have focused on what kind of questions are asked and how to answer them in an elaborate way. Please note this course does not teach software testing.
So, Welcome to the Real time Automation+Manual interview Questions and Answers where you are going to dominate the Software testing job interview. Take the course, learn the material and go into a technical interview with the confidence that you are prepared!
Get an edge over other candidates that did not take the time to learn technical interview skills.
Become one of my dozens of students that successfully took the course and secured a job.
This course has been expertly crafted to make sure that you rapidly improve your Testing interview skills, Turbocharge your productivity and boost your career with no time wasting and no useless stuff.
Preparing for a Software testing Interview is tricky. You would need to get a good understanding of all Automation features and revise concepts you used in your preparation. This course helps you Prepare for QA Interview with all the resources covering 100+ Realtime Interview Questions and Answers on a varied range of topics listed below.
One Liner questions
Java real-time questions
Concept in Hindi
Testing Process in Real-time projects
Selenium Web Automation
Automation Framework Designs
Testing Standards with TestNG and Cucumber
API Testing (Manual + Automation) Interview Questions
Core Java Webdriver related topics
Programming logical questions
Java OOPS Miscellaneous Concepts
Non Functional Testing Topics & Many more !!!!!!!!!
Wish you all the Best.
Start Learning Now. Hit the Enroll Button!
Who this course is for:
- software testers
- Software Engineer
- Fresher in software testing
- Who is willing to make career in testing profile
- QA Engineer
My name is Jaikishan Mohanty from INDIA and I am an online tutor. I am really into what I am doing and helping others as much as I can. For now, I create courses to make student professional tasks more efficient.
My courses are mainly dealing with IT. I spend much time working with IT specializing mainly in Software Testing
I am passionate about teaching Testing related topics, I teach manual testing with real-time examples, it can easily be understandable by non-technical background student. I am glad to help many folks if they need any knowledge support in Testing.
And one more thing, I am a Gold Medalist in Btech computer science.