Testing In Agile
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get to know about traditional models and the need for Agile model to meet the needs of software development in the current competitive software market.
- The course will give a good grounding in Agile and one of the methodologies of implementing it, that is, Scrum.
- You will get to know about Scrum framework, Scrum Team, Product backlog, Sprint backlog, Sprint planning, Sprint review, Sprint retrospective, User story, story points, burndown charts and much more.
- As a tester or test manager you will get to know what it will mean for you to be in the Agile team and how you should prepare yourself. In fact, this course will prepare you for that.
- It is important to understand the role of testing in Agile and you will as tester get a complete picture about that and get trained to be effective in an Agile team.
- For experienced testers who are not in Agile model you will learn completely about testing in Agile and will be well prepared to move in such teams with ease and confidence.
- For experienced testers who are already in Agile but never had a formal training about Agile and testing in Agile, this course will train you and make you well prepared to be an effective Agile team member. It will also help you correct the wrong implementation of Agile if happening, in your team. Well, one way will be to have the whole team do this course.
- For Freshers, since the world of software development has moved on to Agile, hence, it is important that you be prepared for it. This course will prepare you for that and move you an edge above the others who are still not trained in it.
- There tools which are specifically targeted for Agile teams. Get to know about tools used for scrum management, TDD (test driven development), BDD (behaviour driven development) and automations frameworks.
- Go ahead, be proactive and take the next leap for your professional development and better career growth, and take the course.
There are some typical testing challenges like, following waterfall model in sprint, one liner user stories with loose definition of done, scope and code changes, increasing regression testing etc. Lets look at some of these in this lecture.
This a case study about a team which goes about using Agile Scrum way development an online book selling platform Bookmark.
The software development models have evolved over the years. Here is a quick look at some of the traditional models.
- part of software team
If we look around us the software is becoming main-stream in each and every walk of our lives. It is like being part of our blood and we live with it in each every moment of our life. Given this the traditional ways of software development are getting replaced with new ones which will cater to the increasing demands of market. The new ways will cater well to the needs of the users and customers. One of such new model which has become very popular and well suited to this new paradigm is Agile model. Now, given there was a way testing was done in traditional model, the natural question is how is testing placed and done in Agile. This course, “Testing in Agile” is designed keeping this in mind. Even for those who are not yet exposed to Agile this course will fit well as the course has been designed keeping that in mind. This course applies to all (programmer, tester, business analyst, managers etc. ) in the team.
- Software professionals