Testing and Imaging in COVID-19
- Basic understanding of science
Testing for COVID-19 got off to a slow start in the US and in other parts of the world. Find out about the latest methods under investigation for testing for COVID-19.
By the end of this course you will be able to
• Describe current detection methods
• Review the development and timeline of testing procedures
• Determine future goals for diagnostic testing
• Discuss imaging in COVID-19.
This course was created by Lisa Kuhns, PhD, Mandy Armitage and Emma Hitt Nichols, PhD, medical writers with a background in medicine, molecular biology and laboratory science.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in current methods for testing for COVID-19
Emma Nichols, PhD, is a long time writer specializing in medical topics. While working in a lab earning her PhD in molecular biology, she realized she would much rather write about science than "do" science and has been a medical writer ever since. She has a passion for teaching people about medical writing and communicating all things medical.