Test your HTML skills | All Versions Standard
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- HTML Language
Web browsers receive HTML documents from a web server or from local storage and render the documents into multimedia web pages. HTML describes the structure of a web page semantically and originally included cues for the appearance of the document.
HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages. With HTML constructs, images and other objects such as interactive forms may be embedded into the rendered page. HTML provides a means to create structured documents by denoting structural semantics for text such as headings, paragraphs, lists, links, quotes, and other items. HTML elements are delineated by tags, written using angle brackets. Tags such as <img /> and <input /> directly introduce content into the page. Other tags such as <p> surround and provide information about document text and may include other tags as sub-elements. Browsers do not display the HTML tags but use them to interpret the content of the page.
This test divided into two tests.
1) HTML Test: 01
2) HTML Test: 02 [I make HTML Test: 02 little bit different than HTML Test: 01 (For example, general information about web browsers, websites that related to the HTML and, relation with CSS language etc.)]
This test will help for interviews and exams preparation.
Best of luck!
Course Instructor: Ramish Masood | Computer & Software Engineer & Web-Developer
- Beginners of HTML language to convert them to an experts
- Who Learned HTML and want to improve their Skills
- For those who are preparing for interviews
- For those who are preparing for exams