Test your English Grammar Skills- 1500 questions
In this test series, you can check your Grammar knowledge. .The series is divided into six practice sets, each having 250 questions. Overall, there are 1500 questions. Your knowledge would be checked on the following topics
1. Subject-Verb Agreement - 250 Questions
2. Conditional Sentence (If - Clause) - 250 questions
3. Conjunctions and Connecting Words - 250 questions
4. Prepositions - 250 questions. All prepositions are covered
5. Articles- 250 questions ( A / An / The / One / Zero Article)
6. Adjectives and Adverbs -250 questions
Please be informed that this is a test series, not a video-based course. If you want to learn the basics of grammar, then please do not enrol in this series. Also, I would love to have feedback about the series, whether it was helpful for you or not. In case there is any suggestion or you want us to include questions on any particular topic, feel free to let us know.
To pass a particular test set, you need to answers all the question in the given time with the required percentage.
Who can Join?
· Students preparing for Duolingo English Test
· Students preparing for IELTS
· Students preparing for PTE
· Students preparing for GRE
· Students preparing for TOEFL
· Students preparing for iTEP
After completing this test series, you will be in a position to decide whether to book your English Test or not.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for IELTS Academic
- Students preparing for TOEFL
- Students preparing for PTE
- Students preparing for GRE
- All those students who want to check their grammar level
I'm an entrepreneur focused on the online education industry and have experience of more than 6 years in design and training domains. I conduct live as well as on-demand courses for domains such as MEP, Product Design and Interior Design.
Aside from teaching several courses myself, I also partner with other instructors to help them launch their courses in market.