In this test series, you can check your Grammar knowledge. .The series is divided into six practice sets, each having 250 questions. Overall, there are 1500 questions. Your knowledge would be checked on the following topics
1. Subject-Verb Agreement - 250 Questions
2. Conditional Sentence (If - Clause) - 250 questions
3. Conjunctions and Connecting Words - 250 questions
4. Prepositions - 250 questions. All prepositions are covered
5. Articles- 250 questions ( A / An / The / One / Zero Article)
6. Adjectives and Adverbs -250 questions
Please be informed that this is a test series, not a video-based course. If you want to learn the basics of grammar, then please do not enrol in this series. Also, I would love to have feedback about the series, whether it was helpful for you or not. In case there is any suggestion or you want us to include questions on any particular topic, feel free to let us know.
To pass a particular test set, you need to answers all the question in the given time with the required percentage.
Who can Join?
· Students preparing for Duolingo English Test
· Students preparing for IELTS
· Students preparing for PTE
· Students preparing for GRE
· Students preparing for TOEFL
· Students preparing for iTEP
After completing this test series, you will be in a position to decide whether to book your English Test or not.