Learn C By Examples : Basics to Advanced Comprehensive Guide
What you'll learn
- Learn by examples approach to understand C programming
- Implementations of 60+ interesting problem statements in C language
- Build and Test your C concepts using 300+ MCQ Questions
- In-depth explanation of Pointers with help of Examples
- Preparation of GATE, Technical Interviews, NET, and different competitive examinations
- 350+ Source Codes available for download
- You should have knowledge of Computer Programming.
15 hours of Video Lectures covering all topics of C Programming
60+ interesting coding challenges implemented in C
16 Topic Quizzes + 2 Cumulative Quizzes (300+ MCQ questions) to test and build your knowledge
All source codes available for download
100% support for your technical queries
Newly added content - Debugging C Codes
This course content following different types of sessions -
Discussion of C concepts – with help of PPT
Useful for – Someone who is learning C from scratch
Demo of C programs implementations for interesting problem statements
Useful for - Logic Building and Practical Issues
Build and Test C : MCQ Questions on Advanced C topics
Useful for – Who want to be expert in C, Who are preparing for GATE / Campus Placements
Following are feedback shared about the Course by students :
@Abhijeet Bhosale :
Very much helpful for clearing the basic doubt about c language
@Lorenz Jan :
Practical and detailed, it's a professional course designed for anyone who wanna excel in interview.
@pranali suryawanshi :
The content of this course is very informative and useful...It gives the correct information about Advance C.Due to the examples and many quizes taken in this course it becomes easy to understand and makes think one as a programmer..
@Vasudha Premnarayan Dixit :
This course cover each and everything about C. Learning through examples is the best way to learn any programming language.
@Aaron Kramer :
Great refresher course for C
@Caio Penhalver Rodriguez :
Really good stuff! The teacher points out interesting things!!
Who this course is for:
- IT graduates willing to get expertise in C programming.
- Anyone preparing for IT, Coding, Software interviews.
- One who would like test his/her C programming skills.
I am working in Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Islampur Sangli District. I have done post graduate course in Computer Engineering from IIIT Hyderabad and Ph.D. from Shivaji University, Kolhapur. I enjoy training graduates on topics like C, C++, Latex, Data Structures and Algorithms. My strength is to teach students in the way they find it convincing and interesting. I have conducted several workshops which helped my students to get their first IT job. My book on C programming is getting good response in Asian countries.