Test Driven Web Development with Spring & React
- 19 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Test Driven Development
- Spring Boot
- Spring Security
- Spring Data
- React Testing Library
- Clean Coding
- Web Development
In this course we will be building a simple social sharing platform. We will call it Hoaxify.
We will see various practices about
* How Test Driven Development (TDD) works
* How can we build a rest backend server application with Spring Boot
* and how we can build a web client with reusable components with React. And we will also learn how we can implement components with hooks.
This course is purely built on practice. Each code piece we write, will be for our actual application implementation.
In each section we will gradually build our application. We will not jump ahead and add functionality not needed for that moment. We will implement one requirement at a time. Each implementation will bring the next requirement to us. And following this path will help us to feel and understand what are the frameworks doing and how they are easing application development.
- Developers who are interested in Fullstack Web Application Development with Spring and React
- Developer who wants to see Test Driven Development in action