Test Data Generation for Selenium and Appium
- Basic Knowledge of Automation Testing
- Basic Knowledge of Selenium or Appium
- Basic Knowledge of Java or C#
- Basic Knowledge of Test Data
- Basic Automation Framework Knowledge.
Test data is very important in manual testing as well as in automation testing. But if the test data changes in manual testing then it is not a big issue when compared to automation testing. As in the manual testing the tester can change/create the data as he is aware that the data changes and he will have enough application knowledge. But when it comes to the automation, the tool can not have this kind of knowledge or information. To avoid these kind of issues we can use some third party APIs to generate random unique test data or fake data.
Who this course is for:
- People already working with Selenium and who are interested to learn automation tool like Selenium.
- People already working with Appium and who are interested to learn automation tool like Appium.
I am Krishna Sakinala, Working as Associate Architect in one of the Top CMMI Level Organizations. I call myself as Passionate Tester. My Hobbies are writing technical blogs, Learning and Researching on new automation tools and automation related topics. I possess 10+ years of experience in manual and automation testing tools like Selenium and Appium as well as Web Services testing.
I love sharing my knowledge to people through various channels like YouTube and Blogs.