Test Case Management (Fundamentals & TestRail Demo)
What you'll learn
- Test Case Management
- TestRail Tool
- Ability to Create and Manage Test Cases in TestRail Tool
- Ability to Create Test Runs & Test Plans in TestRail Tool
- Ability to Create Reports for Project Stakeholders
- Ability to have Traceability between Requirements, Test Cases & Bugs
- Basic Software Testing Life Cycle Knowledge
To be a software tester you need to master the most basic key factor of Software Quality Assurance and software testing through writing and implementing proper test cases and running test-plans. Through this course; the audience would get a detailed insight into how to create test cases, manage a project, create milestones & test plans, and execute different types of test suites using the Testrail Management tool.
In this course all information presented in an easy straight forward way so any non-tech person can start with it to have the proper guidance about software development life cycle and test case management, also any software engineer who is looking to enrich his knowledge related to test case management process this is the right course for you.
Who this course is for:
- Software Testing Professionals
- Software Development Professionals
- Anyone interested to learn new test case management tool
I am a software testing professional with a BS in computer science degree and more than 13+ years of experience. Also, I am a co-founder of Lebanon Software Quality Assurance Community.
Throughout my career I have earned many certificates including:
ISTQB Test Manager
My working experience portfolio includes working on various big projects (Web and Mobile platforms) for several international companies like Deltek, Lixar... With a solid knowledge of SDLC, STLC I was able to handle my projects Test planning & Test Case management, Defect management, Database testing, front-end, and Back-End testing. Also, I have good experience in testing automation using the Robot framework with Selenium web driver.