Test automation with Cypress basic
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create fast and reliable automated tests with Cypress in a simple and objective way
- You need to have git, node (12.13.0), and NPM (6.13.2) installed on your computer
During the course, we will install Cypress, we will set it up to write the tests, we will cover different ways of interacting with web applications, such as navigation via URLs, different kinds of actions (e.g.: typing on text fields, selecting options, clicking on buttons, etc.), we will learn how to create test assertions to verify that the application under test is behaving as it should be, and finally, we will learn how to run the tests both in interactive and headless mode.
At the end of the course, you will be able to start applying your learnings in real web projects.
Come learn how to use this modern test framework that is simplifying the life of software development professionals, and stand out in the market.
Requirements and recommendations:
git, Node.js (12.13.0) e NPM (6.13.2) installed on your computer
Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS selectors
Basic knowledge of command line
Basic knowledge of git
Basic knowledge of NPM (Node Package Manager)
Introductory course of testing automation
- Software Engineers, Software Developers, QA engineers, Software Test Automation Engineers, Software Engineers in Test
In this class, you will:
Initialize git to track the code
Initialize a test automation project with Cypress