Mobile Automation: Appium Cucumber for Android&iOS + Jenkins
What you'll learn
- Know how to use Appium framework with Android os
- Know how to automate any Android application using Appium
- Know how to use Cucumber framework for any testing project including Selenium
- Know how to work with Android real devices and emulators
- Know how to use Appium inspector and Uiautomatorviewer to identify elements in application
- Know how to install all required tools to begin test automation
- Able to Implement scalable framework using Cucumber and Ruby
- Know how to use Appium gestures: swipe, scroll, tap
- Know how to setup Jenkins server
- Bonus: Setup project for iOS app with basic elements
- Programming knowledge is not required
- Windows and Mac user are welcome
Want to start writing automated tests?
In this course you will create your own project from beginning, including installation of all required tools, creating framework structure and learning what is Appium and how to use it.
Prior knowledge of Ruby programming language is not required.
Course including 55+ video lectures with 100% hands-on material.
You'll learn hottest tools on a market: Cucumber, Appium and Ruby.
Also you'll be able to integrate your tests with Jenkins server!
In the end of this course you'll be able to automate similar projects by yourself
- How to setup project for your Android App.
- How to start iOS test automation (iOS app provided)
Who this course is for:
- Planning to start test Automation? Start with hottest tool on a market - Appium
- This course is designed for anyone who even does not have experience with QA process
Hi! I'm Aleksei. I have a degree in Computer Science and working as a test Software Engineer for 8+ years.
Have experience with all kind of automated tools: Selenium, Appium, Watir, Calabash, KIF, iOS Instruments, and Appium is my favorite.
I love to share my knowledge with other people and learn new tools and technologies.