Test Automation by Using Katalon Studio
- Basic Understanding of Object oriented programing language
- Basic understanding of java language and syntax
- Basic understanding of selenium web driver
This course "Test Automation by using Katalon Studio" is a beneficial and useful course for those who want to learn from basic to advance levels about test automation or those testers who wants to shift from manual to automation testing. In this course, i have explained the automation concepts/best practices with examples by using the katalon studio.
Katalon Studio is an open source, simple and easy to learn automation testing tool. Anyone having less or no coding experience can work on it. Experts can use their expertise to generate robust code. This course will enable the learner to work on web application automation testing using Katalon Studio at an advanced level. Katalon Studio is built on top of selenium library.
In this course, my focus is on explaining automation testing by using a real tool which is Katalon Studio. Automation is key to successful agile development, we need to talk about it, but we can’t begin to cover every aspect of the subject in this course. What I do want to explain is why you, as a tester, must embrace automation, and how you and your team can overcome the many obstacles that can hamper your automation efforts. In this course following sections are covered.
1. Introduction to Automation
2. Reasons to Automate and what holds us back
3. Getting Started With Katalon Studio
4. Record Test in Manual and Script Mode
5. Keywords in Katalon Studio
6. Variables and Profiles
7. Test Suite, Test Suite collection and Reports
8. Setup Test Prerequisites
9. Handling Waits, Alerts and Failure in Project
10. Data Driven Testing
11. Checkpoints and Validations
Who are the right candidates for this course
1. Anyone who has basic software quality assurance or testing knowledge and wants to learn about test automation
2. Fresher’s/Graduates who want to start their career in IT
3. Manual testers who want to switch their career to automation testing
4. Automation testers who want to learn this new tool to work on Web application and API testing
Who this course is for:
- Test Automation Engineer
- Software Engineer
- SQA Engineer
- 03:12Introduction about Katalon Studio
- 02:05Installation and Setup
- 10:00Explore and Understand UI
My name is Arshad, an ISTQB Certified engineer with a decade of software Quality Assurance and System Analyst experience with US-based IT companies for their world over clients.
Intensive experience in B2B and B2Cs software and have enriched experience in testing applications of their load/performance/UI/Functional/Regression testing.
Automation scripting and storyboarding the software requirements. I was involved with US clients for gathering the software requirements and elicitation of requirements through storyboarding techniques.