An International Security Series: Counter-Terrorism
What you'll learn
- definition of terrorism
- the history of terrorism
- geographical contexts of terrorism
- varieties of terrorism
- causes of terrorism
- how terrorist organizations are structured
- how terrorist organizations are financed & supported
- how terrorist organizations conduct terror attacks
- case studies of the five most feared terrorist organizations
- counter-terrorism policies & strategies
- local police force involvement in counter-terrorism
- the relationship between national/international law & counter-terrorism
- the use of hard- & soft-power operations in counter-terrorism
- the role of intelligence in counter-terrorism
- the relationship between counter-terrorism & human rights
- case studies of the three most prominent nations involved in counter-terrorism
- No degrees are required - topics will be presented in a clear format and made easy to understand
- Access to internet
Learn everything there is to know about terrorism and counterterrorism while acquiring very exclusive analytical skills!
This is the most in-depth course about terrorism and counterterrorism offered by Udemy! This course is useful for various people: law enforcement agents or intelligence specialists, students seeking careers related to this subject but don’t have foregoing knowledge of it, and several others!
With 3.5 hours of videos, 40 lectures, and 31 quizzes, this all-inclusive course provides special information about the most dangerous terrorist groups and the best strategies for fighting them. This kind of information is normally taught only in very costly and specialized courses. However, here at SIA, everyone can take part!
This course will tackle an assortment of topics, such as:
History of terrorism
Klu Klux Klan (KKK)
The Irish Republican Army (IRA)
Middle East and terrorism
Real causes of terrorism
Religion and terrorism
Social media and terrorism
Counterterrorism strategies in the US, UK and France
Intelligence in counterterrorism
Role of the CIA
Role of Homeland Security
And much more!
Along with this course is lifetime access to hours of videos and our ongoing monthly vlog that details the latest news on terrorism, counterterrorism, and the war on terror!
The course has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy with it, you’ll get your money back! Further, you can reach SIA’s security experts round-the-clock. Simply comment in the “Questions and Answers” section, and our team will respond to you ASAP.
Like they say, time is money. Get cracking and learn about terrorism and counterterrorism today to not only boost your knowledge but also advance your career. Enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- law enforcement personnel
- intelligence analysts
- journalists, researchers & academics with an interest in this subject
- students who are seeking careers in any of the employment sectors listed above
- private citizens & retirees who want to educate themselves about this topic
We are a team of global security experts who offer exclusive trainings to both students and corporations for a 360° preparation in all the most relevant security fields. Transnational Organized Crime, Terrorism & Counter-Terrorism, and Ethical Hacking are just a few of the courses SIA offers. Our courses are carefully researched and developed by International Security specialists, Cybersecurity experts and military veterans with assistance from e-learning specialists who are able to package the information offered in a thorough yet easily understood format that doesn’t require a university degree to process. At the same time, SIA courses provide an in-depth approach to their subjects, going beyond the random information you will find on public news media outlets. SIA courses are designed for students who are willing and able to challenge what they see and hear, in order to develop a deeper understanding of their subject.