Terraform Lightning Course
- Be able to use command line
In our first Lightning Course we are going to learn Terraform in under 1 hour, split across 6 videos.
By the end of the course you will get a deep understanding of what Terraform is, which concepts make it a great infrastructure as code tool and how and when you should use it.
By the end of the course we will be able to create new single-node Kubernetes clusters in just 4 lines of Terraform code, split across two different cloud providers.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn everything important about Terraform in under an hour
- Professionals who have to quickly learn Terraform for work
- 05:36Infrastructure as Code and How Terraform Fits Into It
- 09:46Terraform Fundamentals: State Management and Dependency Graph, Creating the Firs
- 06:34Configuring Terraform Templates: Variables and Data Resources
- 07:44Creating Multi-cloud Terraform environment with the help of remote state backend
- 05:15Refactor Terraform code with Modules
- 05:31Creating Kubernetes Clusters with Terraform: Learning Provisioners
mkdev is a cooperation of IT-experts. We got together to help both people and businesses to become smarter and do the right thing.
From private mentor to quick voice consultation for the inquisitive minds to tailor-made corporate training, consulting and audit. All of our experience and knowledge can be yours.
For businesses, we offer:
Long term engagements with one of us. We can simply tell you what to do or we can also build things for you.
On-site or remote trainings on a variety of topics. We will bring your team up to speed with selected technologies and methodologies.
Automation, security, usage of best practices and cost optimization. DevOps, Containers, AWS, networks.
For humans, we offer:
Long term personal mentorship.
Live Consultations & Code Review.
DevOps and Infrastructure Consultant, Cloud Expert, Software Developer, author of two books, mentor and founder of mkdev.
I help companies to increase effectiveness and efficiency in IT sphere - by adapting modern approaches to develop, deliver and maintain both software and infrastructure and by teaching the tools to achieve this goal.
In my spare time, I also try to share as much knowledge as I can, by creating dozens of in depth technical articles, free video courses and writing books.
Located in Munich, Germany.