HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate - Hands-On Labs ⌨️
What you'll learn
- Learn how to master Terraform in your own environment using 70+ hands-on labs that use AWS as the platform of choice
- BRAND NEW FOR 2022 - You will learn from practitioners who consult on Terraform for large enterprises
- BUILT BY HASHICORP AMBASSADORS who teach the official HashiCorp curriculum
- Prepare for the HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate exam by taking a hands-on approach
- Learn to install, use, and manage HashiCorp Terraform from the ground up - no experience required
- Learn how to use Terraform CLI to automate your cloud infrastructure and resources
- You'll learn all about Terraform state, modules, providers, workspaces, variables, and much more
- Built by AUTHORIZED HASHICORP INSTRUCTORS for Consul, Vault, and Terraform
- We'll bring the expertise.....you just bring the desire to learn and explore Terraform!
- No programming experience necessary! We'll take you from Zero to Hero
- You will need an AWS account if you want to follow along with the hands-on labs.
BRAND NEW FOR 2022 - Start your journey of deploying and managing cloud infrastructure using HashiCorp Terraform right here. When HashiCorp sells training to their customers, they come to Bryan and Gabe to deliver it. If HashiCorp trusts us with training their largest customers, why wouldn't you?
This is one of the most comprehensive and extensive courses on Udemy for learning how to use HashiCorp Terraform. Rather than bore you with slides and lectures, we're taking it up a notch and teaching you how to use Terraform with a 100% hands-on lab-based approach. No more listening to inexperienced instructors talk for hours in between inconsistent demos.....we've been doing this for years....and we're damn good at it, too! By taking a hands-on approach, you'll quickly absorb the topic at hand and become better with every keystroke in our labs.
You Get The Following Benefits By Using This Course:
100% Hands-On Based Approach to Learning Terraform
Over 70 Downloadable Labs Covering Features Available in the Latest Version of Terraform ⌨️
Covers both Terraform Open-Source/CLI and Terraform Cloud & Enterprise ☁️
Final Practice Test, Quizzes, and Complete Study Guide for Certification Preparation
Written by HashiCorp Ambassadors who Teach the Official HashiCorp Curriculum
This course includes in-depth, hands-on labs using Amazon Web Services (AWS) that follow all of the HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate exam objectives. We've created detailed labs for each concept that builds on the previous topics so you can be sure to put all of Terraform's features to work for you. All labs used AWS as the main provider, but we use probably 5-10 other providers throughout the course as well. The focus of this course is on learning Terraform, although we're sure you'll pick up some nice AWS tips along the way.
In this course, we cover a wide variety of topics, including:
The benefits of using Infrastructure as Code
Real-World Use Cases and Examples in AWS
Developing Terraform code using HCL2
Code Management and Organization
Terraform File Management
Installing and Using Terraform on your Workstation
Using the Terraform CLI
Manage Terraform State
Know the Terraform Workflow for provisioning and managing resources
Read, Generate, and Modify Terraform Configuration
Use Terraform Cloud and Enterprise features
About The Instructors
Created by two experienced instructors, Bryan and Gabe have been delivering official HashiCorp training for many years. These training classes vary between private, in-depth training, personalized advanced training, all the way to the official training courses listed on HashiCorp's website (seriously, go look!). Both Bryan and Gabe were the first people to earn the HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate and have spoken at HashiCorp's conferences and community events.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers looking to automate infrastructure deployments
- Solutions Architects that are tired of manually provisioning resources on their preferred cloud platform
- IT folks who want to earn their HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate certification
Bryan Krausen is a Senior Technical Consultant with over 20 years in enterprise IT. Currently, Bryan specializes in Amazon Web Services and HashiCorp tools. Bryan focuses on cloud design, facilitating customer workshops that define business and technical requirements to allow businesses to deliver applications on the AWS cloud platform. Bryan is also the first person to earn the HashiCorp Vault Expert partner certification.
Bryan has deployed and assisted with the adoption of HashiCorp Vault for many Fortune 1000 companies.
Bryan often speaks at community events, such as HashiConf (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022), HashiTalks (2019, 2020), and many HashiCorp User Groups across the mid-west and the eastern US.
All course material can be found on GitHub.
Gabe serves as a consultant for River Point Technology, where he draws on experience working for both IT startup and Fortune 500 global corporations. In addition to his focus on cloud architecture, Gabe has managed multi-datacenter, virtualization and networking strategies in addition to being recognized as a HashiCorp Ambassador and VMware vExpert.
Gabe resides in Pittsburgh, PA with his wife Marion and their four children, and is a founding member of the vBrisket community.