Terraform fundamentals on Azure [ Terraform Associate ]
What you'll learn
- Expand your terraform knowledge to next level where we would be starting with core fundamentals of terraform and learning some of the features like loops.
- Learn to define Variable Schema in Terraform
- Introducing latest terraform functionalities like Module count, custom variables.
- Infrastructure CI CD via Github Actions
- Run Infrastructure code via automated Pipeline
- Reusable Modules
- Over the next few hours we would be building production ready multi tier application right from scratch using terraform.
- DevOps via Gitlab YAML
- Dynamic for each loop for complex list of objects
- Learn how to reuse code to create Terraform modules for multiple environment and clients.
- Only course which is updated real time as soon as Terraform launches a new version like covering 0.14 & 0.15
- Store Azure secrets and apply YAML workflow
- Interview Questions based on production scenario
- Learn basic Infrastructure complex features like if statements, conditionals, for-each loop, functions , provisioners, data and imports.
- Gitlab CI CD
- Laptop with internet connection
- Azure subscription (Trial would work)
- Code Editor preferably Visual Studio Code
Understand the core fundamentals of terraform, how it is different from Cloud-native tools like cloud formation from AWS, ARM for Azure, or deployment manager from Google. Learn the nuances of Terraform to use it as an Infrastructure as Code to provision and manage any cloud, infrastructure, or service.
Expand your terraform knowledge to the next level where we would be starting with core fundamentals of terraform and learning some of the advanced features like loops, if statements, conditionals, for-each loop, functions, provisioners, data, and imports. Over the next few hours, we would be building a production-ready multi-tier application right from scratch using terraform.
This course is one of the few in the marketplace, where it is being regularly updated almost real-time basis as soon as the Hashicorp (Terraforms Parent company) launch any new set of feature, we make sure learner enroll in the course get the best out of the content.
We also as a team strive to be customer-focused by making sure whatever queries are being put on direct messages or in the community, we try to get back to the learner within 24 hours if not early, there have been scenarios where our instructors have been on screen sharing session with the users and helped them solve the problems.
Prepare for interviews and certification by solving quizzes at the end of sessions.
What will you learn over the next few hours and How the course is shaped?
Terraform As an Infrastructure as a Code
Writing terraform configuration
for and for-each loop
Loops used for expressions
Reuse code to create modules
Building a multi-tier application
Production-ready Terraform code
Provisioners with Terraform
Deployment via Github Actions
Store Secrets and Apply Workflow
Count with Modules
Dynamic for each loop for list of objects
Introduction Sensitive Variables
Gitlab YAML (CI-CD)
Who this course is for:
- System Administrator
- DevOps Professional
- Infrastructure Engineers
- Cloud Engineers
Infrasity offers a comprehensive DevOps training program that covers various DevOps tools and technologies, such as Terraform, Kubernetes, GitHub, CI/CD, Chaos Engineering, HashiCorp Vault, Azure DevOps, and Azure.
As a training provider, Infrasity acts as a bridge for professionals to enhance their skills, obtain certifications, and fill their knowledge gaps in DevOps. We continuously expand our course portfolio to meet global requirements and address evolving learning needs.
With our expert authors, we have trained over 10,000 professionals in DevOps fundamentals and assisted numerous individuals in multiple organizations.
Advance your education and career by learning DevOps skills and concepts from industry enthusiasts with Infrasity's DevOps courses. Start your journey with us today!
- 4.3 Instructor Rating
- 453 Reviews
- 15,983 Students
- 8 Courses