Terraform for AWS by Examples
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is Terraform?
- Terraform Provider
- Terraform Variable, Resource, Data, Output
- Terraform State (Local and Remote)
- Terraform Installation in Windows 10 and EC2 Instance in AWS
- Terraform Modules
- Terraform Modules example in Butbucket
- Terraform Import (Reverse Engineering)
- End-to-end AWS Resource creation by Terraform and running static Web Application with User Data
- Multi-Env's and Multi-Region Implementation with same code
- And n-number of Labs
- Administrator or root level access in PC for installing all required software's
- Internet Connection
- AWS Account (Free/Paid as Per Resource Utilization)
- Understanding of scripting will be advantage
Step by step learning of Terraform, with real time examples. Terraform installation to execution on n-number of example like AWS resources creation and destroy. How to install Terraform in Windows 10? Terraform Provider, Variable, Resource, Data, Output, State (Local and Remote), Writing Module, Terraform Reverse Engineering and many more..
Terraform code uses for multiple environments, e.g. Development, QA, UAT and Production. Creating Terraform configuration files and running a website with AWS Resources like, AWS EC2, VPC, Subnet (Public and Private), SG and many more.
For more details, have a look on Lectures......
- Configuration Management Team
- Release Management Team
- DevOps Team
- Administrator or DBA
- Infrastructure Management Team
- Site Reliability Engineers