Terraform Beginner to Advanced - Using Amazon Web Services
What you'll learn
- Learn the core Terraform skills needed for DevOps proffesionals.
- Be able to demonstrate your understanding of Terraform to future employers.
- Gain an understanding of real world examples of how to use Terraform from within the workplace.
- Gain an understanding of the key concepts of Interpolation, Methods, Resources, Providers and Outputs.
- Learn industry best practices in Terraform coding.
- Gain an understanding of how Amazon Web Services work.
- A computer with access to a Linux terminal. (Fear not! Virtual Machine setup is included in this for users who don't have a Linux terminal available. )
- That's it! With a good work ethic, let's get started and learn some Terraform!
Welcome to the Terraform Beginner to Advanced - Using Amazon Web Services course! This course aims to teach you the fundamentals of Terraform and apply them to AWS. We also aim to show the more complex features of functions of AWS and Terraform to really get the student ready for the working world.
The course teaches the following:
The in-depth course aims to get the the student up and running, straight to the point and teach how to get this infrastructure working in AWS.
We hope you enjoy it!
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Proffesionals
- DevOps Engineers
- Automation Professionals
Hi all, I am a DevOps engineer with years of experience within the industry and i'm here to help get your DevOps journey to the next level! I have experiance with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure. I have been using tools like Terraform, Ansible, Packer and Jenkins for a number of years.