Automating Enterprise Infrastructure - Terraform and Packer
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Infrastructure services Automation on AWS Cloud Infrastructure and Release Automation .
- Planning Terraform Rollout for large distributed teams.
- Higher level of Confidence on Infrastructure automation .
- Automate Kubernetes ,AWS Load Balancers , AMI Images , Network and VPC Creation in AWS Cloud .
- Basic Knowledge of AWS Cloud is expected, I will cover core AWS concepts as we dig deep into Automation.
- Familiarity with Unix Command Line is expected .
Welcome to the course is on building Enterprise Grade Infrastructure using Hashicorp tools - Terraform and Packer.
This course is build on latest Terraform Version : 0.11.8 and AWS Provider Version : v1.39.0.
I will keep on updating this course as new features of Terraform and Packer are released .
You can also use this course as an Terraform Automation Reference material . If you know the basics of Terraform then feel free to directly jump to the relevant section . I will also push and update code to GitHub for your ready reference .
Terraform supports 100+ Providers so it's easy to support multiple cloud providers using same IaC ( Infrastructure as Code ) tool.
We will be mainly covering AWS provider to start with .
About this Course:
Terraform Basic - Introduction, Syntax, Interpolation etc.
Terraform CLI - Console, Graph, format.
Building AWS Infrastructure - Getting Started
Building AWS Infrastructure — S3 , EC2 ,VPC etc.
Using TFVAR Files to maintain multiple AWS Environments.
Scaling Terraform Resources using Count Parameters and ELB.
Terraform Remote States.
Building Architectural Components using Terraform - AWS ELB.
Creating a Custom VPC using Terraform Modules.
Introduction to Packer.
Using Terraform and Packer together for automation.
Automating Security and Service Discovery using Terraform - Hashicorp Vault and Consul Clusters.
Automate Kubernetes (EKS ) Cluster using Terraform .
Automation Mindset - Using Shell Scripts , AWS CLI , Packer and Terraform altogether.
- Cloud Developers, Automation Engineers , Infrastructure Developers, Database Engineers , Cloud Admins etc.
- Anyone who wants to understand and work on Infrastructure as Code .
- Engineerings and Consultants who wants a ready reference to Terraform Code Repository with examples .
About Terraform: https://www.terraform.io/
About Terraform Providers : https://www.terraform.io/docs/providers/
Terraform AWS EKS Cluster :