Teradata Fundamentals - Comprehensive SQL course on Teradata
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 48 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Teradata Architecture and it's components
- Learn the concepts of Primary,Secondary and No Primary Index in Teradata
- Create a Database,User and Profile in Teardata
- Learn Basic SQL fundamentals
- Learn SQL concepts like Aggregate Functions,Joins,Subquery
- See the difference between Rank,Dense_Rank and Row number
- See the difference between Cumulative Sum,Moving Average and Moving Count
- See the difference b/w Views and Macros in Teradata
- Case Statement,Coalesce Function and Partitioning in Teradata
- Learn the Teradata famous utilities: FASTLOAD,MULTILOAD,BTEQ and FASTEXPORT
I think Teradata has done some updates in TTU due to which you may not find Teradata SQL assistant tool option while installing TTU.As an alternative,I would recommend you to install Teradata Studio Express to write SQL Queries.
Below is the link to download Teradata Studio.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- No Experience of SQL and database are required
- No High Level programming knowledge/Background is required.
- All you need a Computer machine; windows, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome
Why Teradata Database:
Teradata is considered to be one of the most popular database management system,famous for large data warehousing applications .Also, It is capable of handling large volumes of data and is highly scalable.
Why to Learn SQL:
SQL aka Structured Query Language is the most popular database language so it's use is everywhere whether we talk about Database,Data warehousing,Data Science or BI.Many big companies like Deloitte,Amazon,Netflix etc using this language to retrieve data from database.Important thing needs to understand that,the basic syntax of SQL for all databases is the same, so, if you have mastered SQL on Teradata, the use of SQL on other databases would not be a problem for you.
If you want to pursue a career in one of the above fields this course is right for you.In this course, we will make your foundation by starting from very basic and then later in the course,we'll cover some advance topics , so, in-case you are very new or have no knowledge of SQL,by the end this course,you will attain maximum knowledge of SQL.
Another aspect of this course is that not only I am going through all the concepts but also give the practical demonstration by writing SQL queries in Teradata SQL assistant tool.
The pace of this course is very slow,means,I will emphasize ample time on the subject and will try to cover everything that I can.
After this Course:
Once your are done with the course,you will have maximum knowledge of SQL and can apply these concepts in different fields as mentioned above.
Have a Great Learning..!!!
- Students/Professionals curious about learning Teradata SQL
- Professionals who wants to learn Teradata SQL for further enhancement of their knowledge and skill sets.
- University Students/Fresh Graduates looking for a career in the field of Database,DWH,BI or Data Science