TensorFlow JS - Build Machine Learning Projects using JS
What you'll learn
- Learn about Scalar and Tensors.
- Create Scalar and Tensors in TensorFlow JS.
- Perform various Tensor operations.
- Build a Linear Regression model from Scratch.
- Build a Linear Regression model using a Sequential Model.
- Build a Logistic Regression model using a Sequential Model.
- Build an image classifier using MobileNet.
- Know the basics of Supervised Machine Learning.
- Know the basics of Deep Learning.
In this course, you will be learning about scalar as well as tensors and how to create them using TensorFlow.js. You will also be learning how to perform various kinds of tensor operations for manipulating and changing tensor values.
You will be performing a total of four Machine Learning projects while learning through this TensorFlow JS full course:
1. Linear Regression from Scratch
You will be learning how to create a Linear Regression model from scratch using TensorFlow.js. You will be preparing the data, building the model architecture as well as training the model using a custom-made loss function as well as an optimizer.
2. Linear Regression using a Sequential Model
You will be learning how to create a Linear Regression model using a Sequential Model with TensorFlow.js. You will be preparing the data, building the model architecture, training the model, viewing the change in the loss as well as build a multi-input regressor.
3. Logistic Regression using a Sequential Model
You will be learning how to create a Logistic Regression model using a Sequential Model with TensorFlow.js. You will be preparing the data, building the model architecture, training the model as well as build a deep neural network classifier.
4. Image Classification using MobileNet
You will be learning how to use a pre-trained model called MobileNet to build a dog breed classifier with TensorFlow.js.
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to build your own Machine Learning projects from scratch using TensorFlow JS.
Who this course is for:
Hi! We're The Click Reader and we are a team of data scientists from Nepal dedicated to providing top-notch educational courses related to Data Visualization, Data Science, and Machine Learning on the Udemy platform.
Our data science specialization courses have been taken by more than 10,000+ students from 156 countries on Udemy.
Combinedly, we have over 8+ years of experience working in data science. We are continuously moving towards the goal to impart the knowledge that we have gained in our professional careers through the courses we've put up on Udemy.