Tensorflow Deep Learning - Data Science in Python
What you'll learn
- Harness The Power Of Anaconda/iPython For Practical Data Science
- Learn How To Install & Use Tensorflow Within Anaconda
- Implement Statistical & Machine Learning With Tensorflow
- Implement Neural Network Modelling With Tensorflow
- Implement Deep Learning Based Unsupervised Learning With Tensorflow
- Implement Deep Learning Based Supervised Learning With Tensorflow
- Be Able To Operate & Install Software On A Computer
- Prior Exposure To Python Programming Will Be Beneficial
- Have Prior Exposure To Common Machine Learning Terms
- Prior Exposure To Basic Statistical Concepts Will be Useful
Complete Tensorflow Mastery For Machine Learning & Deep Learning in Python
THIS IS A COMPLETE DATA SCIENCE TRAINING WITH TENSORFLOW IN PYTHON!
It is a full 7-Hour Python Tensorflow Data Science Boot Camp that will help you learn statistical modelling, data visualization, machine learning and basic deep learning using the Tensorflow framework in Python..
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL IN THIS COURSE:
This course is your complete guide to practical data science using the Tensorflow framework in Python..
This means, this course covers all the aspects of practical data science with Tensorflow (Google's powerful Deep Learning framework) and if you take this course, you can do away with taking other courses or buying books on Python Tensorflow based data science.
In this age of big data, companies across the globe use Python to sift through the avalanche of information at their disposal and advent of Tensorflow is revolutionizing Deep Learning...
By storing, filtering, managing, and manipulating data in Python and Tensorflow, you can give your company a competitive edge and boost your career to the next level.
THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU: COMPLETE THIS ONE COURSE & BECOME A PRO IN PRACTICAL PYTHON TENSORFLOW BASED DATA SCIENCE!
But first things first. My name is Minerva Singh and I am an Oxford University MPhil (Geography and Environment) graduate. I recently finished a PhD at Cambridge University (Tropical Ecology and Conservation).
I have several years of experience in analyzing real life data from different sources using data science related techniques and producing publications for international peer reviewed journals.
Over the course of my research I realized almost all the Python data science courses and books out there do not account for the multidimensional nature of the topic and use data science interchangeably with machine learning..
This gives students an incomplete knowledge of the subject. My course, on the other hand, will give you a robust grounding in all aspects of data science within the Tensorflow framework.
Unlike other Python courses, we dig deep into the statistical modeling features of Tensorflow and give you a one-of-a-kind grounding in Python based Tensorflow Data Science!
DISCOVER 8 COMPLETE SECTIONS ADDRESSING EVERY ASPECT OF PYTHON BASED TENSORFLOW DATA SCIENCE:
• A full introduction to Python Data Science and powerful Python driven framework for data science, Anaconda
• Getting started with Jupyter notebooks for implementing data science techniques in Python
• A comprehensive presentation about Tensorflow installation and a brief introduction to the other Python data science packages
• Brief introduction to the working of Pandas and Numpy
• The basics of the Tensorflow syntax and graphing environment
• Statistical modelling with Tensorflow
• Machine Learning, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning in the Tensorflow framework
• You’ll even discover how to create artificial neural networks and deep learning structures with Tensorflow
BUT, WAIT! THIS ISN'T JUST ANY OTHER DATA SCIENCE COURSE:
You’ll start by absorbing the most valuable Python Tensorflow Data Science basics and techniques.
I use easy-to-understand, hands-on methods to simplify and address even the most difficult concepts.
My course will help you implement the methods using real data obtained from different sources. Many courses use made-up data that does not empower students to implement Python based data science in real -life.
After taking this course, you’ll easily use packages like Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib to work with real data in Python along with gaining fluency in Tensorflow. I will even introduce you to deep learning models such as Convolution Neural network (CNN) !!
The underlying motivation for the course is to ensure you can apply Python based data science on real data into practice today, start analyzing data for your own projects whatever your skill level, and impress your potential employers with actual examples of your data science abilities.
This course will take students without a prior Python and/or statistics background background from a basic level to performing some of the most common advanced data science techniques using the powerful Python based Jupyter notebooks
It is a practical, hands-on course, i.e. we will spend some time dealing with some of the theoretical concepts related to data science. However, majority of the course will focus on implementing different techniques on real data and interpret the results..
After each video you will learn a new concept or technique which you may apply to your own projects!
JOIN THE COURSE NOW!
#tensorflow #python #deeplearning #android #java #neuralnetwork #models
Who this course is for:
- People Interested In Learning Python Based Tensorflow For Data Science Applications
- People With Prior Exposure To Python Programming &/Or Data Science Concepts
- People Interested In Carrying Out Data Science In Jupyter Notebook Environment
- People Interested In Implementing Statistical and Machine Learning Models With Tensorflow
- People Interested In Implementing Deep Learning Models With Tensorflow
I completed a PhD (University of Cambridge, UK) in 2017 where I focussed on implementing data science techniques for quantifying the impact of forest loss on tropical ecosystems. I hold an MPhil (School of Geography and Environment) and an MSc (Department of Engineering) from Oxford University. I have more than 10 year's experience in conducting academic research (published in high level peer-reviewed international scientific journals such as PLOS One) and advising both non-governmental and industry stakeholders in data science, deep learning and earth observation (EO) related topics.
I have a strong track record in implementing machine learning, data visualization, spatial data analysis, deep learning and natural language processing tasks using both R and Python. In addition to being educated at the best universities in the world, I have honed my statistical and data analysis skills through many MOOCs, including The Analytics Edge (R based statistics and machine learning course offered by EdX), Statistical Learning (R-based Machine Learning course offered by Stanford online) and the IBM Data Science Professional certificate Track. I specialise in a variety of topics ranging from deep learning (Tensorflow, Keras) to machine learning to spatial data analysis (including EO data processing), data visualizations, natural language processing, financial analysis among others. I have acted as a peer reviewer on highly regarded academic journals such as Remote Sensing and given guest lectures on prestigious forums such as Open Data Science Conference (ODSC).