Unleash Your Serve: Tennis Serve Basics For Beginners
- Basic knowledge of tennis and passion to become an exceptional tennis player
In this tennis serve course, I will be showing the exact steps that I used to coach my students how to develop a successful serve. You are in the right place if you are in the following situations:
You have no clue on how to serve because you are new to the game
You are always popping weak serves and get attacked by your opponents.
You want to develop a good spin serve that is very reliable in your tennis matches.
You want to eliminate fear and stress when serving in a match.
You don’t want your doubles partner to feel burdened by your serves
Sounds like you?
Then Unleash Your Serve Course is for you.
Here are what we are going to cover in this course.
In the modules, we'll work on the fundamental steps of the perfect serve such as tossing, the grip and even your mindset.
I'll help you find the best grip so you can maximize the power and spin of your serve without sacrificing accuracy.
You'll see the professional method used to always get the perfect toss .
You'll get my step-by-step guide to serve mastery to stamp out your bad habits and make your serve more consistent in minutes.
We'll breakdown the serving technique from start to finish so you can get a consistent rhythm and no faults.
You'll find out what's the perfect stance for your play style so you can be in perfect balance to serve and win more points.
You'll master the Trophy Pose so you can maximize the power and spin of the serve and bring fear to your opponent.
I'll show you how to hit the ball at the right spot so you can control the direction the ball heads towards.
I'll share with you The GPS Tossing Formula for predictable toss so you can have stronger, faster and more accurate serve to ace any opponent.
You'll develop a Bulletproof Mentality that will help you to stay calm so you never lose points on double faults again.
We'll craft your Customized Serve Routine so you never feel doubtful while serving in a way that wins you more matches.
You'll perfect your ball toss so that you always execute it flawlessly and never lose points unnecessarily.
- Course is perfect for the Tennis beginners who have no clue on how to serve in tennis. This course will provide the step-by-step instructions to guide you how to serve successfully.
- Excellent for tennis players who have been playing recreationally and want to improve the tennis serve and enjoy the game further.
- If you are already a seasoned tennis player who is playing competitively for prize money, please do not take this course as it will not value add to your tennis skills.
- How to get the best out of this course (must watch!)03:51
- Start with the mindset01:26
- Be open to changes01:41
- Trust the system01:13
- Finding the best grip04:43
- How to hold the ball01:10
- How to toss the ball consistently02:58
- Toss and catch03:28
- The starting position02:27
- Hi-five the ball02:19
- Stuck and unstuck exercise03:48
- Hit the ball up (part 1)04:18
- Hit the ball up (part 2)01:32
- Platform or pinpoint stance?02:40
- What is the trophy pose02:10
- How to get to the trophy pose04:03
- Trophy pose with ball catch02:33
- Full serve in 2 parts02:10
- Explanation of the follow through03:56
- Full serve without target01:39
- Full serve into correct service box05:47
- Develop a set of routine03:17
- How to improve the ball toss03:49
- How to improve the toss hit rhythm02:53
- Visualizing the contact point for more spin03:39
Hi, I’m Joel, a tennis teacher and coach from Singapore. I started tennis at the age of 23. I know that’s considered late for an athlete. Fortunately, my volleyball background allowed me to pick up tennis really fast.
After one year of playing, I started to sign up for competitions. Of course, the results were not fantastic, due to my lack of experience. I made many stupid mistakes, threw away many cheap points, and lost many matches.
But that did not stop me from competing. I practiced more, read numerous tennis books, studied tons of tennis matches, and listened to interviews with coaches.
Results started to come; I was able to reach the quarterfinals of some local tournaments. I even reached the finals of one particular event, but lost 3-9 to my opponent. It was, nevertheless, a great achievement for me at that time. As I played more and more matches, my winning rate got higher. Most people that I played with said that I had a crazy topspin forehand and a nasty lefty serve.
(I’m a lefty by the way.) I love it!
Martina Navratilova said, in one of her speeches, that she enjoyed helping people and felt the responsibility to pass on the knowledge after she retired. I feel the same way too. I don’t just want to play tennis, I want to help people to play tennis at the level that they desire.
So here I am, developing tennis courses to help tennis players like you. I want to share my knowledge with you so that you can enjoy the game of tennis.
If you have any challenge in tennis, feel free to reach out to me. I want you to become a smarter and better tennis player.