Tennis 101: How to Play Tennis
- 41 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to Warm-Up for Tennis and Create Your Own Warm-Up Routine
- Tennis Grips: How to Hold a Tennis Racquet Properly
- Tennis Forms: Static Postures that Highlight a Tennis Moving Principle
- Beginner Level Forehand, Backhand, Volley, and Serve
- Intermediate Level Forehand, Backhand, Volley, and Serve
- Learn How to Progress Step-by-Step in Tennis
- Interest in Playing Tennis
- Computer or mobile device with Internet Connection
Hi Coach Adrian here, and welcome to Tennis 101: How to Play Tennis!
Registering for this course is like hiring me as your personal tennis coach. I'm here for you every step of the way. All my courses are designed to be concise and straight to the point. Feel to ask me questions or give feedback! My mission is for you to become the most complete tennis player possible.
In this course, I cover beginner forehands, backhands, volleys and serves and progress forward to the intermediate level. I breakdown every stroke in slow-motion and go over only the most important aspects of each skill based on your level.
I believe you'll find this tennis course very easy to follow!
I hope to periodically update this course with new material and bonus content. Keep checking back for more!
- Beginners and Intermediate Players
- USTA NTRP 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 Players