Complete English Grammar For Lower Levels
What you'll learn
- All major English Grammar topics presented through simple, easy-to-understand language and hundreds of authentic sample sentences
- The course is full of RICH MATERIALS: Hundreds of pages of downloadable/printable course notes and grammar exercises
- The course is full of ACADEMIC VOCABULARY: Course notes and exercises with a large volume of academic vocabulary items
- The course is full of FUN: Grammar points presented through movie clips, songs, poems, tongue twisters, and more
- Learners are expected to be at least A2 level (Pre-Intermediate) to follow this course.
The course aims to teach all major grammar topics from pre-intermediate to upper-intermediate levels (A2-B2 levels). Most important features of this course are as follows:
The instructor uses a simple and easy-to-follow language.
The instructor really TEACHES the grammar points in detail, and does not simply read the notes and go over the materials.
The course concentrates only on important grammar points. The instructor is really careful to include only significant details. He skips points that are either too easy or too unnecessarily detailed.
All the course materials, including course notes, exercises, and other support materials are presented in .pdf format, so that the learners can follow the course easily by taking their own notes.
Grammar points are presented through original and fun-to-read examples. The instructor has carefully avoided boring and commonly-used examples.
The course offers extremely rich, highest quality support materials. This will help you practice the points that you have learnt in great detail.
Grammar points are presented through really fun movie clips, songs, poems, and many other fun elements. This will help you have fun while learning and also become more knowledgeable in American and British pop culture, in particular.
All in all, this course offers you a unique learning experience with highest quality possible. Come and experience it yourself!
Who this course is for:
- This course is best for A2 and B1 level English learners and above (Pre-Intermediate & Intermediate)
- B2 level English learners who need a stronger grammar background will also benefit from this course significantly
- English teachers who would like some ideas about how to present complex grammar points in an easy-to-understand way will benefit from this course
- Students who are planning to take international language exams can develop a strong grammar base with this course
Ulku Kucukakin is currently working as an English instructor and exam writer at Middle East Technical University (METU), which is one the highest-ranking universities in the world.
He graduated from Bogazici University, Department of English Language Teaching (ELT) in 2003. While completing his bachelor’s degree, he worked for Johns Hopkins University, Center for Talented Youth (CTY) for three years during summer breaks. He completed his master's degree at Bilkent University, Department of Educational Administration. As part of his graduate education, he completed Cambridge University's extensive DELTA program designed for English language teaching. He has two e-books on Google Books platform, and he offers several courses on Udemy and has over 100K students enrolled in his courses at the moment.
Herkese merhabalar, ben Ülkü KÜÇÜKAKIN. 2003 yılında Boğaziçi Üniversitesi İngilizce Öğretmenliği Bölümü'nden mezun oldum. Stajlarımı Üsküdar Amerikan Lisesi ve Robert Koleji'nde tamamladım. Yine üniversite eğitimim sırasında Johns Hopkins University - Center for Talented Youth programında 3 dönem asistan olarak çalıştım.
Lisans eğitimim sonrasında, öğrenmeye ve eğitim almaya devam ettim. 2009 yılında Cambridge University en prestijli diploması olan DELTA diplomasını aldım. Yüksek lisansımı Bilkent Üniversitesi Eğitim Yönetimi Bölümü'nde tamamladım.
2011 yılından beridir ODTÜ'de öğretim görevlisi olarak çalışmakta ve burada Hazırlık Okulu Genel İngilizce derslerinin yanı sıra, YDS derslerine girmekteyim.
Yaklaşık 15 yıldır çok çeşitli profesyonel kurumlarda KPDS/YDS, TOEFL ve IELTS gibi sınavlara yönelik kurslar vermekteyim. YDS sınavından 2 kez 100 puan, Üniversite Giriş Sınavından da 99 puan aldım.
Tüm bu sebeplerle, siz değerli öğrencilerin sınav hazırlığı sürecinde en çok hangi alanlarda yardıma ihtiyaç duyduğunuzu yakın bir şekilde bildiğimi söyleyebilirim.