Telegraf/InfluxDB/Grafana(TICK) for Monitoring SQL Server
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to set up a SQL server monitoring dashboard using TICK stack by themselves.
- Students will able to set up monitoring of other server systems/systems.
- Students will learn about Telegraf,InfluxDB,Chronograf and kapacitor.
- Basic database/server knowledge is useful
- For demos,windows OS is used,same method for other OS too.
If you want to store and monitor your systems metrics or server/application metrics for performance,you should learn this course.TICK tack is the open source and it has a huge support and it supports collection of data/metrics from 200+ popular services/app/server like SQL server,mysql,apache,system etc.
Most of the companies now a days use some kind of monitoring to keep track of production systems.In this course i will be demonstrating how to set up a monitoring dashboard to keep track of SQL Database server metrics.
If you have some other systems to monitor, not SQL server ,i will be demonstrating how to configure/collect metrics/data from other systems as well.This course is super easy and i have tried my best to explain the concepts clearly.You don't need to be technical to learn this course.I am sure this course will be an added advantage to your resume.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has basic database knowledge can take this course but not required.
- Beginner SQL developers or Junior DBA's or anyone who is interested in databases.
I work as a SQL Server DBA and also work as a BI developer.I am still diving deep into the SQL server world.Even though i work with data a lot,i love learning UI design/app development courses.I work mostly in tuning the databases while i am at work.During free time i draw/paint and do sports like badminton/tennis/cricket.