Tekla Structures Advance Training Topics
What you'll learn
- Advance functionality of Tekla Structures
- Will learn how to creates their own templates and reports
- Will learn how to set up Tekla Structures Firm Folder
- Will learn how to create libraries inside Tekla Structures
- Must finished the Intermediate Course of Tekla Structures
Steel Advance Training Topics are listed below:
· Firm Folder Setup
· Graphical Template and Textual
* Title Block
* Material List on Drawing
* Template Rules
* Textual Template (Reports)
* Converting Textual to Excel Report
* Welding Reports
· Sketch Parametric Cross Section
· Profile Database
* CAD to Profile
* Plate to Profile
· Object Level Settings
This Training is made for advance-level users in Tekla Structures with relevant engineering backgrounds. In this course I will discuss the important areas at advanced level usage of Tekla Structures, which will enable the students customize Tekla Structures Environments according to their needs.
After this training you will will be able to apply template editing with ease when handling Title block and logos, report templates and setup drawing layout professionally
The course content such as Title block and logo, Template Rules. Autoconnections and Auto Defaults, Modeling tips and tricks, Steel system connections all under Connection detailing are professionally chosen for students’ excellence in Tekla Structures. Additional topics such as Create new Profiles from DWG Files, how to update Profile database, create new Material Grade, how to set up Firm Folder will place my students on a competitive edge when it comes to skills needed
More advanced topics like Object Level Settings, Creating Cloning Templates, Master Drawing Catalog, dimensioning tips and Creating Keyboard Shortcuts arms my student with the knowledge required to withstand the competition out there in field design and detailing.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to manage their companies Tekla Structures settings
I have 21 years of experience in conducting training for Tekla Structures, as well as implementing the software in various companies.
I Used to be a Structural Steel detailer before become a certified trainer.
I am the person who loves to teach what I know and share my experiences in a job. I am also passionate about my teaching.