TEFL Course: Teach English Online As A Foreign Language
- 6 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Teach English Language Skills: Teach the five major elements of language learning: reading, writing, speaking, listening and pronunciation.
- Simplify English Grammar: Simplify complex English grammar concepts for ELLs (English Language Learners).
- Plan Lessons: Plan and deliver effective lessons that meet class learning objectives and promote productive learning.
- Manage a Classroom: Manage your classroom and student behaviour to create a welcoming and safe learning environment.
- Identify Learning Styles: Identify different learning styles and adapt lessons to suit students and their needs.
- Build Effective Learning Materials:Find, adapt and personalise a wide variety of text-based and digital materials for use in the classroom.
- Understand the nuances of teaching English to non- English speakers
- Evolve and enhance your confidence to face a class
- Gain an in-depth understanding of learner’s psychology
- Create unique and original lesson plans to grasp the attention of all
- Develop the capability to think out-of-box and innovative ways to connect with your students
- Graduates in any discipline
- People wanting to act as voluntary teachers for a noble cause.
- People wishing to travel around the world
- TEFL is for anyone and everyone who has good command over the English language and has a passion for teaching.
This course is designed to ensure that you clear the TEFL Certification exam on your first attempt. The training will help you understand the nuances of teaching English to non-English Speakers. It will Evolve and Enhance your confidence in class.
It will nurture the most effective teaching skills and methodologies by gaining an in-depth understanding of learner’s psychology. You will be able to evaluate pupils without prejudice or bias and develop a unique and original lesson plan to teach them.
The course is accredited by the American Association of EFL.
Understand the nuances of teaching English to Non-English speakers
Evolve and enhance your confidence to face a class
Nurture most effective teaching skills and methodologies
Gain an in-depth understanding of learner’s psychology
Expand your experience in evaluating pupils without prejudice or bias
Create unique and original lesson plans to grasp the attention of all
Enhance your productivity by adopting effective class and time management techniques
Develop the capability to think out-of-box and innovative ways to connect with your students
Satiate your thirst to delve into the sea of knowledge related to the English language
TEFL is your passport to the entire world! Almost all countries have opened their doors for TEFL qualified individuals as they recognize the communicative power of English as an international language. We have 42 countries, covering all 7 continents, listed on our job center.
At the end of the TEFL certification, you will be able to:
Earn the most credible and recognized Certificate
Find yourself spoilt by boundless job opportunities from all over the world
Get access to a distinctive platform of most highly paid jobs as an EFL teacher
Fulfill your heart’s desire to explore new countries with rich natural and cultural background
Upgrade your job role and CV and reap its benefits
Create a niche for yourself by displaying your AAEFL certification
- Student who are keen learner and thinking towards teaching English as foreign language.
- People who are more effective learners.
A TEFL course covers topics including teaching language skills, grammar, lesson planning, and classroom management. A TEFL course will teach you how to: Teach English Language Skills. Teach the five major elements of language learning: reading, writing, speaking, listening and pronunciation.