Teen Miracle Research: YRI Outcome Study
- Computer, iPad or smartphone
- The only other requirement is wanting to know the foundational research for the Teen Miracle Program.
Anybody can have an opinion, but what matters is reality. This short series shows what we found with ungovernable and delinquent youth and their families. It turned a lot of opinions on their heads and gave us invaluable information in how to effectively help kids, parents and their family most effectively. It dispels many popular myths about this population and shows that recovery is not only possible, but probable. We treated ungovernable and delinquent teens in their homes for three months as opposed to removing a teen from their home and treating them in a residential or other out-of-home placement for a year or longer. Not only did we achieve some of the highest outcome rates in the nation, but recidivism was lower because we treated the teens in their own homes, with their own parents and families and taught them how to cope with their life stresses and environment that was contributing to their delinquency.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to know the results of our remarkable outcome for the Youth Reclamation Research. This research provided the foundation for our Teen Miracle Program.
- 09:03Video 1 Overview of YRI Research & Program 9:03
- 04:13Video 2 Outcome Research – Who, What, Why & How 4:14
- 08:31Video 3 Remarkable Results 7:50
- 09:03Video 4 Why It Is Important To Teach Values, Character and Moral Maturity 09:03
- 10:57Video 5 Teen Miracle Example: How To Build Strong Family Relationships 10:58
For over 30 years Dr. Randy Hyde, Child & Family Clinical Psychologist, has dedicated his life to understanding the science of psychology and helping people on a daily basis. During that amount of time he has also been training other psychology doctoral students in helping others overcome challenges and maximize their lives and potential. He is an instructor and developer of successful therapeutic programs and trainings. He has said that if a person knows what to do, how to do it and has confidence in doing it through repeated practice – that is the formula for success. Dr. Randy Hyde just naturally loves people and imparts his warmth, training and knowledge in an easy to learn and apply, fun and humorous way.