Technology Systems Auditing (Part 1 of 2)
What you'll learn
- IT audit process
- IT governance
- Systems and infrastructure lifecycle management
- IT service delivery and support
- Protection of information assets
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- The course requires the candidates to have systems administration experience, familiarity with networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, and an understanding of UNIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- This is an advanced level course and requires the students to have basic concepts and knowledge of the IT security and a minimum of 3-5 years practical experience.
The IT Systems Auditing course has become the industry standard for the IT auditing, control and security. The course helps the students to gain relevant, up-to-date and concise knowledge along with hands-on practice exams.
If you’re a professional with experience of participating, leading and directing information system projects, this online IT Systems Auditing course will help you prepare for a lucrative and highly sought after position in this exciting and challenging field of information technology.
Completing this course showcases your knowledge of IS auditing, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within an enterprise. After completing this training course you will be able to leverage standards, manage vulnerabilities, you will understand ensure compliance, offer solutions, institute controls and deliver value to an enterprise, and the Acquisition process and testing process.
IT Systems Auditing is one of the most popular and high-demand IT employment options available. The course offers the ability for students to gain comprehensive knowledge in concepts that are required to get into the field of IT Systems Auditing.
Get your start in the world of IT Systems Auditing by taking this course today. Part 2 of this course is also available to complete your education.
This course is in no way sponsored or endorsed by, or in any way affiliated with, ISACA.
Who this course is for:
- IT audit, control, assurance, and security professionals
- IT consultants, auditors, and managers
- Security policy writers
- Privacy officers
- Information security officers
- Network and system administrators
- Network security engineers
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.