Python for Beginners: Learn Python Hands-on (Python 3)
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gain knowledge of the core programming concepts such as variables,data types, flow of control, functions and much more.
- How to work with Python3 professionally.
- Get an understanding of how to work with the PyCharm IDE.
- Gain the skills to write your own real world non-complex programs by integrating the fundamental blocks of the language
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches - Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Create a mini-project with every line of code explained to help create other real world projects to boost your resume.
- First and foremost requirement - Enthusiasm to learn!
- A Computer - Windows, Mac, or Linux. (You definitely have it!)
- Necessary setup and installation instructions are included in this course for each platform.
Whether you want to learn Python because:
· You are a rookie and want to learn programming.
· You are an existing programmer and want to learn Python from scratch.
· Enhance your programming fundamentals.
· Apply for Python related jobs.
· Get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django or other hot areas that Python specializes in
Then congratulations! You have come to the right place. This course has been designed to teach you Python from scratch and raise your status from a beginner python programmer to an intermediate level programmer.
Why learn Python?
Over the last few years, Python’s popularity has increased tremendously. Demand for Python programmers and developers is increasing in the industry and it is a prerequisite that can help you enter some of the most exciting and trending fields, including data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, web applications, IOT and many more. Python is easily one of the "most loved” and “most wanted” programming languages. This course will help you stay ahead in the ever growing race of career opportunities.
What will I learn in this course?
· Importance of Python in today’s technological world.
· All the core programming fundamentals - keywords, identifiers, variables, and much more.
· Python Operators
· Flow of control – Conditional statements, looping statements and jump statements with a number of examples explained line by line.
· In depth working of Functions, Parameters, Scope and lifetime of variables.
· Primitive data types of Python.
· Python Data Structures – Strings, Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries and Sets in complete detail.
· File Handling – What are files? Why are files needed? How to create files and perform read, write operations and much more.
· Directory Management using Python
· Mini Gaming Project to help apply all the concepts learnt and boost your confidence level.
Why this course?
· Practical and project-based learning is one of the most effective way to learn programming.
· If you hate theory, but love practical work, then this course is meant for you. This is not simply a tutorial. The content of the course is a mixture of practical video lectures, quizzes, assignments, and project to help you become a professional Python programmer.
· No need to go through various YouTube tutorials, boring textbooks, stack flow posts to understand small details. The lectures cover every minute detail with every line of code explained.
· Awesome Quality Content: Over 10+ hours of HD Videos.
· The content is Well Structured & Easy To Learn.
· Quizzes and Assignments after every section have been designed for you to check your understanding.
· High quality help and support.
· Start at zero and become an expert
What if you have questions?
We offer full support and are ready to answer your questions 7 days a week. There is no need for you to worry about getting stuck in some topic and not being able to proceed forward. Anytime, anywhere, Team Technobytes is always there to help you and guide you.
No Risk Involved
You either end up with great Python Programming skills and a mini-project on your resume or with money-back guarantee.
You literally can’t lose.
Who this course is for?
· Rookies with no previous programming experience and want to learn programming.
· Anyone who wants to gain knowledge of core programming concepts as a pre-requisite for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
· Anyone who wants to learn Python for career-related purpose.
· Existing programmers who want to learn Python.
· If you are an expert Python programmer then this course is probably not for you.
· This course does not delve into the topics of machine learning, artificial intelligence or object oriented programming.
- Programming rookies who want to go from zero to hero.
- Anyone who wants to gain knowledge of core programming concepts as a pre-requisite for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
- Programmers who know other languages but want to learn Python.
- Anyone who wants to learn Python for career-related purpose.
This lecture elaborates on the outline of the course. At the end of this lecture, the students will:
Gain a clear understanding of the flow of the course.
Understand the need and importance of the Python Programming Language.
Gain knowledge regarding the topics, requirements and the intended audience.
This lecture continues with the discussion on Introduction to the Python Programming Language and by the end, the students will have written their very first Python Program. It comprises of the following topics:
History of Python
Installation of Python 3 and PyCharm IDE
Getting started with PyCharm
Understanding the interface of PyCharm
First Python Program - Hello World Program
The conditional statements are an essential part of any programming language. This video covers the if statement in complete detail with examples.
The looping statements are an essential part of any programming language. This video covers the for loop in complete detail with examples.
Functions are an essential concept of any programming language and mastering the concepts of functions is the key step towards becoming a good programmer. In this video, we cover details such as:
Advantages of Functions
Working of Functions
Different types of functions
In this video, we cover Function Definition and Function Call in complete detail with examples.
Strings are an essential part of any Programming Language and mastering the usage of this data type is needed in the process of becoming a successful Python Programmer. In this video, we cover the following topics:
Basic String Operations
This video covers the list methods and functions in complete detail with examples for each.
Files are an essential part of many applications and learning how to handle these files and how to perform the various file operations is very important. In this video, the concept of file handling is introduced along with the file operations - open, close and write.
This video covers the topics of file positions and directory management functions.