Creating Abstract Face – Techniques in Abstract Art Painting
What you'll learn
- The course has several sections and lectures that are being taught by experienced artists who have taken pains to explain even the minute techniques, thus making it very easy for the learner to follow the concepts and practice.
- The course also provides the learners different sections for understanding the techniques of creating special effects and building abstract characteristics.
- By completing all the sections under this course, the learner would have thoroughly learned the steps to create special effects, layering, embossed effect, and approach to abstract art. This is a very systematic course aimed at intermediates who love to create an abstract art.
- These courses follow a highly systematic approach combined with an intuitive teaching mechanism. Hence, the learners will not face any difficult situation while learning.
- By the completion of the course, the learners will be confident enough to draw different styles of abstract faces. Also learner could use these techniques in the creation of different abstract artworks and create an artwork which is worth framing.
- Canvas or drawing paper, acrylic color paints (black, Persian blue, permanent rose, burnt sienna, vermilion red, yellow ochre and white) and brushes of different sizes (50mm smooth flat brush, 0 and 2 numbered flat smooth brushes, round brush numbered 2).
- Browser - Chrome, IE8 or above, Firefox, etc . (Any browser where Udemy videos play)
Abstract Painting is all about depicting a feeling of a simple object, and making it extraordinary. It encourages imagination over a precise execution of the environment. Though creating an abstract face painting is a tough job, our guru makes it easy by providing step by step guidelines. The learners are surely going to enjoy, and get benefitted from this course. Every module explains in detail the techniques used to create an abstract face in an efficient manner. In this course, important aspects like composing, drawing, colour balancing, and creating special effects that are required for an abstract art is detailed. The courses would surely tickle the creative senses of the learner, and would mold them into a professional artist and create a sense of abstract thinking. The guru mainly emphasizes in the creation of the abstract face. He brings out an embossed effect to the artwork by developing layers through patch mechanism.
The materials used for creating an abstract face includes: canvas or drawing paper, acrylic color paints (black, Persian blue, permanent rose, burnt sienna, vermilion red, yellow ochre and white) and brushes of different sizes (50mm smooth flat brush, 0 and 2 numbered flat smooth brushes, round brush numbered 2). Here the guru uses acrylic paint for creating the abstract painting. The learners can also try the same techniques using oil paint, poster colors etc. Hobitute art masters would also be introducing more techniques to create beautiful abstract paintings for their enthusiastic learners.Through this painting course, the learners will easily learn the techniques to bring out emotions into a piece of art.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who understands brush handling and wanted to learn abstract painting.
- Lover of art who wanted to learn techniques like embossing, layering, etc
We are proudly known as Hobitute artists; a team of artists who are a part of the Hobitute, an art movement. All of us have completed Masters in Fine Arts from reputed Fine Art colleges in India. We have researched the online drawing and painting education for several years before arriving at various effective mechanisms. Each one of us in Hobitute is an expert in drawing and painting with several years of experience. We have conducted and also attended various art exhibitions and camps. Our courses in UDEMY are derived from our combined power.
In our courses, we strive to explain minute techniques, to make the course easier for the learner’s to follow the concepts and practice. Neutral British English is being used as the language for communication. Unlike any conventional teaching, a systematic way of teaching is imparted, wherein a proper curriculum or pattern is followed. Lot of emphasis has been given to the techniques. We give you many options in drawing and painting for you to lead an inspired & enhanced life. Our aim is to ignite the artistic in you through our affordable courses.