Technical Web Testing 101
What you'll learn
- Understand HTTP Proxy Basics
- Why should testers use HTTP Proxies
- Learn to use Modern Browser Functionality for testing
- A computer capable of accessing the internet
- A desire to become more technical
This course will help you perform more technical testing.
It will introduce you to the basic concepts and tools you need to help you take the next step in your testing evolution.
We need to test more technically in order to find more deeply hidden bugs. To investigate architectural risk. To improve our understanding of the applications we test.
This course will pull together introductory information for a range of topics. The course was originally envisaged as a series of small focused introductory courses. Instead I decided to collate all the smaller courses into this. The benefit for you is that this course will grow to provide introductory showcases for all aspects of technical web testing.
Who this course is for:
- Software Testing Professionals of any experience level
In November at Eurostar 2012 Alan co-presented (with Simon Stewart) the "Selenium Clinic" tutorial. They won the award for Best Tutorial.
Alan writes on the following blogs and web sites: