Technical SEO - Audit and Fix Your Website for Success
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Run technical SEO audits and take immediate action on the findings
- Ideally, you know the very basics of SEO, such as title tags, meta descriptions, etc. If you're starting with zero knowledge, I do my best to explain the basics as I'm teaching, but you'll get more out of the course if don't have to look up what SEO means before starting. :-)
If you are looking to take your SEO knowledge to the next level then this course if for you! I've worked for 7+ years at one of the largest digital agencies in the United States, and have worked with individuals as well as multi-million dollar brands.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Perform a technical audit using free tools
- Fix problems that are robbing you of traffic from Google and other search engines
- Set your website up for success now and in the future, even as technology and search algorithms change
In this course, I’ll be teaching you how to…
- Pinpoint the specific content issues that make it difficult for Google and other search engines to crawl your website
- Provide a quality user experience by linking and redirecting visitors to your most important content
- Speed up your website so you can get a ranking boost!
- Make your website more mobile-friendly
We cover a lot of ground, and rest-assured, if there's something I didn't cover, or didn't explain in enough depth, please reach out to me in the discussion forums. There I answer every single question the comes through. Chances are, whatever issue you're having I've seen before, and happy to help in any way that I can!
- This course is meant for someone who really wants to take their SEO knowledge to another level. I've been a technical SEO strategist for 7+ years. I've helped a number of different websites. I get right to it and show you the specific tools and tricks you need to start fixing your website so that it maximizes organic traffic potential.
Everyone has their own definition of what technical SEO means, so we'll go over how we define it in this course.
I'll explain why tools are important and how we are going to use SEO tools in this course.
Use Google search console to get valuable information about your website or blog.