Technical SEO for Beginners: Keyword Research & Optimisation
What you'll learn
- Rank on Google and other search engines for highly targeted keywords
- Drive targeted traffic to a website
- Sell more products and services online without buying ads
- Save thousands of dollars by not having to hire SEO agencies
- Better understand Google's key ranking factors
- Avoid common technical SEO mistakes
- To get started with technical SEO for beginners, you'll need a laptop and internet connection
- Zero previous experience necessary - you'll learn how to rank for targeted keywords and drive more relevant traffic to your website
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to take action are essential!
Technical SEO for Beginners - A Straight-Talking Guide to Driving Traffic to Your Website Using Google SEO Keyword Research & Content Optimisation.
If you're looking to rank highly on Google and drive more traffic to your website, helping you to improve your online visibility, this technical SEO for beginners course is for you. You can expect a comprehensive guide to getting started, including understanding more about what SEO is, how to conduct keyword research, which SEO tools to use, how to optimise content and metadata, how to monitor SEO performance, and so much more. This course is straight-talking, extremely practical, and you don't need to know any SEO fundamentals!
I've been helping big-name brands deliver successful SEO campaigns since 2019. By starting my career at an award-winning SEO agency, and working more recently for one of the UK's fastest-growing lifestyle groups, I've been able to work with a range of different clients - both domestic and international - in a range of different industries. These include retail, automotive, e-commerce, finance, and nutrition, to name just a few. As someone who didn't even know what SEO meant a couple of years ago, I want to show you the SEO basics so that you can thrive online without spending thousands!
I know SEO and digital marketing can be intimidating, but I'm here to lay out my beginner SEO strategies. This course gives you step-by-step instructions, and before you know it, you'll be driving more targeted traffic to your website. I'm so excited to teach you about technical SEO for beginners and to share my passion with you!
After taking this course, you will:
Start driving targeted traffic to your website by ranking highly on Google
Rank more highly for keywords you want your website to target
Give yourself a better chance of selling more products and services online without buying ads
Save thousands of dollars by not having to hire SEO agencies
Better understand Google's key ranking factors
Understand which keywords you can realistically rank for
Avoid common technical SEO mistakes
Whether you're new to SEO or have some SEO knowledge, either as a professional or business owner, this course will give you the tools you need to get started. Take this course today and change your life for the better by ranking higher on Google!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about technical SEO, with or without experience
- People who want to improve their online visibility by ranking more highly on Google for relevant keywords
- Especially suitable for business owners and entrepreneurs with lots of spinning plates who are looking for an honest guide on how to improve their website's SEO performance
Hey! My name's Scott Stockdale and I'm a writer and SEO manager from England. I have a first-class economics degree and have worked in a wide range of industries since graduating in 2018. I'm currently working for a global e-commerce company to drive traffic to their fashion websites.
I'm passionate about helping others achieve their potential in all areas of their life, and I really hope my courses will give you the tools and know-how to further your career. I'm super grateful for the Udemy platform and I'm so excited to share these skills with fellow hungry learners.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the learning journey!